Go to the local Shell Gas stations

edited August 2008 in Feature Mustangs
I sent John a copy but I just wanted to let yall know that last week I picked up a magazine at the Shell Gas station and there is a big article about the top 10 rarest Foxes.. All cars are mentioned... Get it while it lasts!

Ryan

Comments

• Please post the name of the magazine.

Thanks. ;)
  • Yeah what is the name of the mag?
  • Ugg.. Sorry guys how did I miss that.. :)

KSCN0001.jpg
  • Thanks. [B-)]

I'll keep an eye out for it, but I've never seen anything like that one in Canada.
  • Thanks for the pic. I will try and find that issue.
  • No problem. IT really talks about the 92 (which is rated at #3 of 10) But the 93 is mentioned in the honorbly mentioned...
  • I have been away for the last week on vacation with limited Internet access so I am just getting caught up on things. I have updated my 1992 magazine page with the scans from rare_92:
  • Cool thanks John it really looks great!

Ryan
  • I bought the last edition of this magazine at some airport. The writer of the mag had an article on his resent purchase of a 92 Feature with a couple of pics. If I dig it up I will scan it for the site.

Hate to say it but I think his list is a little "sku'ed" from his purchase! The good news is he really talks up the 5 spd so I hope it drives up the value of mine! (wishfull thinking!!)

Regardless I had the feature out this weekend, 75 degree weather here in NJ and it was SWEET! Parked at a local grocery store and left the top down. Came out and a couple was walking around the car. Spent a few minutes talking about the car, it was fun!
  • To tell you the truth I think I have that one somewhere too.. But as you said he wasnt real impressed so I didnt really think of it as anything..
  • Got my copy at Borders today.
  • Borders? Whats that?
  • Only one of the largest retail paper, book, mag and movie outlets around. Heck ours even sells a mean cup of coffee.
  • Well we dont have one here.. I Live 30 miles north of Austin Texas and I have never heard of that.. Oh well