Name the price...

edited September 2008 in Feature Mustangs
Hey guys-

Not sure if you saw this yet:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0271398844

Make sure you read the whole add, then try to guess how much the reserve is on this car! I talked to the guy yesterday.

This is good for a laugh

Comments

• Wow-- good eye. At least the guy was honest about it having a tranny issue when it shifts from 3-4.

On the reserve.....Guessing he has more wrapped up in the paint job than the entire car is worth????

On another note on the liquid overhaul......Interesting color combination on the black with white, just sad to see a feature car with that drastic of a make over.
  • Very interesting listing. Take care.
  • Jeeze, that is sad.. The headlights, tail lights and speedo cover are soooo ugly!
    As for the reserve.. He probably has so much money and time in that car I am gonna guess $21K. I'll bet that he thinks that car is so awesome.. Yuck! :(
  • Hey Everyone-

$6,000 is the reserve for this one. If you check out the engine bay you can see red coming through...
  • Wow I was way off. That one might end up as a parts car.. With that many miles on it.. Makes my car that much rarer! :)
  • HEY, when did they make a black feature!?!?!? That has to be very rare!!! John, better add another page dedicated to the black features (haha!)