Yellow Ebay Car Rarity.......

edited October 2008 in Feature Mustangs
Looks like the seller need to check out this site first before claiming he knows everything about features! Check out the comment on production quanitities.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0265312307

Not to beat the seller up but as soon as I saw 125 I had to see what made it so rare. I had to chuckle after reading the rest of the description. It's good reading because he sounds so confident but there are many holes!

Regardless it is a clean looking feature. I wonder how much it will eventually go for with the recent market conditions.

PS....there was no 77 Turbo Trans Am. As a kid I always wanted a 77 Bandit. I am sure it was not turbo with that shaker hood!!

Comments

• Yeah there is really some bad info included in that listing. It didnt sell and is back on there again now.
  • Yeah there is really some bad info included in that listing. It didnt sell and is back on there again now.

With 3 hours left it is at $6,700..........
  • Wow, He sure does have something special there..!
  • Ah you know sometimes you just get the wrong info to begin with. Take care. Chet
  • Ah you know sometimes you just get the wrong info to begin with. Take care. Chet

Looks like while the bid ran he noted the wrong numbers. Good for him and any potential buyers!

Too bad he did not just google the info. A couple of key strokes he would have had the right info at the begining.