Miscellaneous Parts Available - Best Offer

edited July 2010 in For sale/wanted
You folks have been VERY helpful in my endeavor to restore my 93 TWF 5-Speed...

Sooooooo... I have some extra parts, and I'm posting them here first for best offer + shipping (see below). All are used unless identified otherwise and the grouped images are different views of the same item...

Let me know if you have any questions or interest, I'm most interested in sending them to someone who can actually use them...

Thanks again!
Anton

P.S. I also have a set of original 93 white wheels (used, no centercaps, 2 have a little road rash and they all really need refinishing). Best offer also.

IMG_6953_resize.JPG
Back Seat Backrest

IMG_6954_resize.JPG
Passenger Seat Backrest

IMG_7203_resize.JPG
Original Premium Sound Speakers

IMG_7204_resize.JPG
IMG_7205_resize.JPG
Center Console Frame (repainted black, minor scratches near radio as shown)

IMG_7207_resize.JPG
IMG_7209_resize.JPG
NEW Reproduction Center Console Insert (minor overcut on Power Mirror hole as shown)

IMG_7210_resize.JPG
5-Speed Shifter Knob (worn smooth)

IMG_7211_resize.JPG
IMG_7212_resize.JPG
IMG_7213_resize.JPG
IMG_7214_resize.JPG
Center Console Tray (minor scratches as shown, repainted black, will include e-brake gasket and plastic mount)

IMG_7215_resize.JPG
Center Console Tray (dirty, pretty good shape, will include e-brake gasket and plastic mount)

IMG_7217_resize.JPG
Heater & A/C Control Bezel

IMG_7218_resize.JPG
Heater & A/C Control Bezel

IMG_7219_resize.JPG
5-Speed Shifter Bezel

IMG_7220_resize.JPG
Door Handle Cups (with rubber gaskets)

IMG_7221_resize.JPG
IMG_7222_resize.JPG
Console Armrest Cover (pushed out a bit on sides as shown)

IMG_7223_resize.JPG
Drivers Power Window Control

IMG_7224_resize.JPG
Power Door Lock Control

IMG_7225_resize.JPG
Power Door Lock Control

IMG_7226_resize.JPG
Power Mirror Control

IMG_7227_resize.JPG
Trunk Release Button

IMG_7228_resize.JPG
NEW Drivers Power Window Control (from 50resto, drivers "window up" arrow is a little rubbed off)

IMG_7229_resize.JPG
Premium Sound AM/FM/Cassette Radio

Comments

• I also have the (original?) black headliner for the car too...

Let me know...

Anton
  • Whats a good deal for the front seat cover??
  • All that was in good shape was the 93 passenger seat backrest...

Anton
  • So the picture of the front seat cover is in bad shape? How much are you asking?
  • This is the image of the Passenger Seat Backrest Cover... The seat itself was not in good shape, just the backrest cover...

IMG_6954_resize.JPG

$25 + shipping??? Make an offer...

Anton
  • Does the radio work? How much? I dont want to offend. Also how much for the extra head liner? What condition is it in? Thanks
  • Radio worked fine when removed... a few of the button lettering is a little worn, and I never tried the cassette. It was the OEM in my 48K unmolested TWF...

Does $50+ship sound fair?

Also, the headliner was in fine shape when removed, my top guy replaced it when he did the top... $25?+ship...

Thanks!
    Anton
  • Radio worked fine when removed... a few of the buttons & lettering are a little worn, and I never tried the cassette. It was the OEM in my 48K unmolested TWF...

Does $50+ship sound fair?

Also, the headliner was in fine shape when removed, my top guy replaced it when he did the top... $25?+ship...

Thanks!
    Anton
    Hey thanks for the info. I just got an extra radio. I am interested in the headliner could you send me some pics? Thanks in advance. Chet
  • Will the passenger side fit on the drivers side?
  • hey thanks for the kind gesture in posting TWF parts at a reasonable price. Excellent to know there are a few good people left in the car parts world that are not trying to make a fast buck. Glad to see we are taking care of each other in keeping these wonderful beasts running.
  • I am interested in the headliner could you send me some pics? Thanks in advance. Chet

I'll take some today and post them...

Anton
  • Will the passenger side fit on the drivers side?

Hmmmmmm, I'm not sure (never really thought of that)...

Anyone?

Anton
  • I am interested in the headliner could you send me some pics? Thanks in advance. Chet

I'll take some today and post them...

Anton
    Thanks alot. Chet
  • I think it might.. Does anyone know?
  • Here's the headliner:

IMG_1349.JPG
    It's in very good shape (just a little wrinkled, but should smooth out). All the clips/rails are intact.

Also, here's one of the wheels:
    IMG_7119.JPG
    They're original 93 white wheels (used, no centercaps, 2 have a little road rash and they all really need refinishing). Asking $200 + shipping for the set.

Thanks again!
    Anton
  • I am definately interested in the headliner. What would shipping cost to 46748? And how would you like to be paid? Thanks
  • I'll have the info for you tomorrow...

Any other interest or takers on these parts??? (Keith, did you get the seat track OK?)

Anton
  • I am definately interested in the headliner. What would shipping cost to 46748? And how would you like to be paid? Thanks

Shipping would be $15 for UPS Ground...

Let me know...

Thanks!
    Anton
  • Do you accept PayPal?
  • Sent you a PM...

Anton
  • Thanks. Chet
  • Hi Chet!

Do you want the headliner? (I have it ready to ship)...

Also, any takers on the other parts?

Thanks!
    Anton
  • Hi Chet!

Do you want the headliner? (I have it ready to ship)...

Also, any takers on the other parts?

Thanks!
    Anton
    Hello again. Yes I do want the headliner and will Paypal right now but I PM'd you and did not get back a response. Thanks again. Chet
  • Hey Anton, got the headliner today. Thanks again. Chet
  • No problem Chet... Hope you're happy with it...

Anyone interested in anything else??? If not, any market on eBay for this stuff?

Thanks!
    Anton
  • No problem Chet... Hope you're happy with it...

Anyone interested in anything else??? If not, any market on eBay for this stuff?

Thanks!
    Anton
    Happy with the headliner. And there for sure is a market for the other items you have. I have sold many over the years on Ebay. Best of luck.
  • Glad to help Chet! Anything else, just let me know...

Anton
  • Happy spring 2009!

I'm refreshing this post in hopes of moving a few more parts...

Adams? (Here.) Adamley? (Here!) Adamowski? Adamson? (Here.) Adler? (Here.) Anderson? Anderson?(Here!) Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Anton
  • BTW, keep in mind that a few of the parts have been sold (as detailed above)...

Thanks again!
    Anton
  • Happy spring 2009!

I'm refreshing this post in hopes of moving a few more parts...

Adams? (Here.) Adamley? (Here!) Adamowski? Adamson? (Here.) Adler? (Here.) Anderson? Anderson?(Here!) Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Anton
    Classic Ferris recall.