2010 Mustang Spy photos

edited November 2008 in Feature Mustangs
Saw this on another Mustang website and thought I would share. Looks like Ford isnt really trying to hide it.. I like it, Just not the cheeta print.. :lol:

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2010-for ... i/1106984/

Comments

• Saw this on another Mustang website and thought I would share. Looks like Ford isnt really trying to hide it.. I like it, Just not the cheeta print.. :lol:

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2010-for ... i/1106984/
    Pretty cool "spy" shots. The Zebra look rules.
  • Those GT 500's are awesome. If you check on the Manhiem dealers network, they are selling some 07's for mid to high 20's. You need the connection though to get one.
  • It looks........................almost......................ANGRY!

Love it!

Anton
  • I WANT ONE! LOL

How about the return of the mighty 5.0!?!?!?!!!!

Or the twin turbo ecoboost V6?

Interesting!!!

Ryan
  • Very cool. Shelby does have a v6 charged up called the Terlingua edition. 400hp on tap. I even sounds awesome.
  • Will that be a 2010 Model?
  • I like it but you have to wonder who was the guy driving it that left a slightly disguised 2010 sitting in a parking lot all alone.

Wonder if Ford fired the guy after they saw the shots or maybe they wanted the exposure so it hits all of the sites.
  • Those GT 500's are awesome. If you check on the Manhiem dealers network, they are selling some 07's for mid to high 20's. You need the connection though to get one.

REALLY??? I have a good friend who is a dealer who buys at Manhiem.......I never gave it a thought but now that you mention it, your making me think about it and that is not good!!!

The killer is that the Feature would have to vacate the spot in the garage and I'm sure I could not convince my better half that I need 2 toys. That will be tough, but....

REALLY??? I have a good friend who is a dealer who buys at Manhiem.......I never gave it a thought but now that you mention it, your making me think about it and that is not good!!!

The killer is that the Feature would have to vacate the spot in the garage and I'm sure I could not convince my better half that I need 2 toys. That will be tough, but....

Na, Just build a bigger garage!
  • I agree just add on to the garage. You know the "Man Zone" take care.
  • I agree just add on to the garage. You know the "Man Zone" take care.

YOUR RIGHT!!!! Consider it DONE!!!

Any suggestion on how to get that one past the wife??????
  • "Diamonds are Forever"

:lol:
  • I agree buy the wife some diamonds and add on to the garage!
  • Maybe while you are digging for the posts you can find some in the ground! :)
  • That would be a great find. But I would rather hit some vast crude oil reserve! Prices are finally coming down though around here.
  • Yeah I know, Here in central Texas, I have seen prices as low as $2.09! I never thought we would see it that low again!!! Its exciting! :P
  • NE Indiana is sitting at 2.39. Hoping to go lower.
  • Great ideas!! Looks like diamonds it is!

Gas here in S Jersey is around $2.29!!!! Just a few months ago I was filling up more as I knew gas was only going up. Now I find myself driving until the light comes on as it keeps dropping.

HOW BOUT THEM PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids call the 92 the Phillies car as it is the teams colors. Should I take it to the Parade Friday??? Throw a couple of Phillies magnets on it and I may be able to get her in!!!
  • Hey congrats on the Series!. Your kids are right the car does look like it would fit in perfectly with the Phillies. Take care.
  • Hey congrats on the Series!. Your kids are right the car does look like it would fit in perfectly with the Phillies. Take care.

Thanks!

Going to head down tomorrow but they are expecting a million people lining the streets! I was at the 1980's as a kid so this should bring back cool memories as I will now have my kids with me.

Needless to say the feature is staying home and we are riding the train!
  • Yeah good Idea, Take some pictures!
  • Well, tried to take the train but everyone else had the same idea. There was a line that went on for miles just to get on so I decided to drive it. NO TRAFFIC!!! I guess everyone took the advice to take public transportation and no one drove. It was crazy that I was able to drive right into the city with no issues.

Anyway, a great time and my 4 year old said it was the "best day ever"......so it was totally worth it just for that!
  • Well, tried to take the train but everyone else had the same idea. There was a line that went on for miles just to get on so I decided to drive it. NO TRAFFIC!!! I guess everyone took the advice to take public transportation and no one drove. It was crazy that I was able to drive right into the city with no issues.

Anyway, a great time and my 4 year old said it was the "best day ever"......so it was totally worth it just for that!
    Sounds like a great time! Congratulations to the Phillies!
  • Anyway, a great time and my 4 year old said it was the "best day ever"......so it was totally worth it just for that!

That makes it all worth while!
  • Just spotted this:

2010 Ford Mustang Debuts As Hot Wheels Car... Maybe

Supposed prototype available right now on ebay

2010HotwheelsPrototype2.jpg
  • wouldnt suprise me, Hotwheels has the Camaro prototype out, and had the Corvette ZR1 out before the car was avaible!
  • wouldnt suprise me, Hotwheels has the Camaro prototype out, and had the Corvette ZR1 out before the car was avaible!
    Pretty cool. You know that Mattel released the original Camaro before Chevy did. They do make some cool models.