It is possible?

edited November 2008 in Feature Mustangs
I hope not but what do you guys think? (LOOK AT THE REAR SPOILER!)

54016d1224646756-1992-vert-notchback-l_9654a8392bf26aa768893ad54b5a14e5.jpg

Comments

• I found this on another Mustang website, I asked him if it was once red.. Yikes! Does anyone know if our spoilers are being re-produced?
  • Oh and by the way he mentioned its a 1992 Mustang Lx convertible,

Ryan :?:
  • They do reproduce the wing.
  • I hope not but what do you guys think? (LOOK AT THE REAR SPOILER!)

54016d1224646756-1992-vert-notchback-l_9654a8392bf26aa768893ad54b5a14e5.jpg
    Wild looking ride!
  • Does anyone know if our spoilers are being re-produced?

Yes, you can get aftermarket ones that are pretty close. Cervini's makes one:

https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1149#204

The Cervini's logo is embossed on the end.

You can find others on ebay as well. Search for "mustang limited edition spoiler".
  • I have a buddy who bought one of the Cervini wings, it has the led third brake light instead of the pillar mounted one. It looks great though. Take care.
  • I love the Feature car spoiler, it looks so good on the car, If I had a non feature car, I would have to take the luggage rack off and put something else on... JMHO..

Ryan
  • That is a lot of black.
  • I love the Feature car spoiler, it looks so good on the car, If I had a non feature car, I would have to take the luggage rack off and put something else on... JMHO..

Ryan
    I agree the luggage rack is horrible. The wing rocks.
  • Dont say that too loud there are 7-up guys on this fourm! :)

You can find others on ebay as well. Search for "mustang limited edition spoiler".

I had a Cervini spoiler on my 89 GT back in the day. I had it put on around 92 and it was one of the only ones back then with the spoiler. Needless to say I loved it so much more then the luggage rack!! (How many people actually strapped luggage to that thing!!)

Not to brag (but I will!), but the below pic was in Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords in the early 90's under their reader rides. This was my first car and the one that made me a forever Mustang fan.

previousmustangs007ag7.jpg
  • Man that looks soo good! I agree, Ford made a mistake on that why on every single convertible???
    I know make sure that we are all politically correct. I appreciate the 7ups. But we have a fellow in our club with one that changed out the rack for a wing.

I had a Cervini spoiler on my 89 GT back in the day. I had it put on around 92 and it was one of the only ones back then with the spoiler. Needless to say I loved it so much more then the luggage rack!! (How many people actually strapped luggage to that thing!!)

Not to brag (but I will!), but the below pic was in Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords in the early 90's under their reader rides. This was my first car and the one that made me a forever Mustang fan.

previousmustangs007ag7.jpg
    That is one sweet looking ride.

No worries....I'm no big fan of the luggage rack either. Ford should have used the same spoiler on the 7s as they did on the later Limited Edition verts in my opinion.
  • Okay, Dont want any feelings hurt! :D

No worries....I'm no big fan of the luggage rack either. Ford should have used the same spoiler on the 7s as they did on the later Limited Edition verts in my opinion.
    Thanks for understanding.
  • Ha Ha,
    FYI: 1992 Mustang Feature car was the first mustang convertible to have a spoiler!
  • Nice bit of trivia. Manufactured out of blow-moulded plastic, built by GE-Norel. According to Sesslers Mustang "Red Book".
  • I had always thought that the were made out of fiberglass. Prior to reading Sessler's info.
  • Blown plastic right?
  • Blown plastic right?
    Correct.
  • The guy on the site said he just found out his car was originally red! Poor little car!!!