Attention Yellow Feature Car Owners

I have worked long hours on the phone, and with much begging, and pleading, have secured MANY sets of the Yellow Feature Car Floor Mats. That's right, Brand New in the Original Ford Box Floor Mats. No longer available through Ford, and out of production for years. Ford Part number F3ZZ 761-3086-B. I have found probably the last remaining new sets with about 2 months worth of negotiations, I have secured 50 sets. WOW WOW WOW. I will be selling these on E-bay in the coming weeks for $199.00. I will offer members of this site the option to buy them for $150.00 plus shipping. Please don't e-mail me and tell me what they cost in 1993, or when they were available from Ford, believe me I know. The business I got these from knows as well, and thats not at all what I paid for them. If interested, e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:grcamamy@mail.icongrp.com">grcamamy@mail.icongrp.com</a><!-- e -->. Unfortunately, they have no sets for the Triple White Features.

Comments

• Greg, thanks for making this offer to the members of this site! It helps to keep the site a valuable resource to feature car owners.

John
  • What is the difference between the two cars since they both have black carpet? Do the matts for the yellows have a yellow horsey?
  • White cars have a black horse, and the Yellow's have the Yellow horse.