detailing 92 feature paint

edited November 2008 in Feature Mustangs
I have come a long way in cleaning my paint on a 24,000 garage kept feature. What I can't remove are some etching marks on the hood and the trunk. I have been able to make them look much better but upon close inspection under the lights I can still see them. I want to know what other feature owners have done about this? I imagine it is an issue that 92 owners would experience more than 93 Features as a result of no clearcoat. Anyone wetsanded our paint?

Comments

• I would like to know this also, Mine has swirl marks in it. The only thing I have done is use cleaner wax and protective wax. I have noticed it worse on the back of the car then on the front. Hmm..
  • Clay it then Zaino it. Amazing results.

Here are my results:

http://www.triplewhitefox.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/591/#Comment_591

Mine has 125K, spent it's last year before I bought it outside, and it made the paint look new. I've been using it for 10 years. My Feature still looks great and the last time I put the wax on was last year before Carlise (she is a garage queen only seeing nice weather action). I hit it a few times a year with their detail spray to keep it up.

It's a entire system that you have to go step by step but the results are amazing. A few here have used it and also had great results.

Good luck!
  • Wow, Ken The before and after picture! The difference is amazing! I will check out their site and hopefully order some. :D
  • That paint did turn out sweet. Really nice results.
  • Thanks. Google Zaino and you will find links to other peoples cars with before and afters. It's is pretty amazing.