Another 1992 Feature Car Modded out!

edited November 2008 in Feature Mustangs

Comments

• I love these:

"It looks like it was a Macco Special. So this is a 30 Foot paint job"

"This car had not been rode hard and tore up, it's just old!"

And what the..?

"The electrical in the car was fine until we relocated/hid all the engine bay wiring. Now there is no internal power to the car. I'm
    sure it's just a ground missing somewhere in the engine bay. I KNOW the electrical in the interior is ok. So the top cannot be
    put up or windows rolled up."
  • Poor ole car.
  • Now I definately call that info "full disclosure!"
    I love these:

"It looks like it was a Macco Special. So this is a 30 Foot paint job"

"This car had not been rode hard and tore up, it's just old!"

And what the..?

"The electrical in the car was fine until we relocated/hid all the engine bay wiring. Now there is no internal power to the car. I'm
    sure it's just a ground missing somewhere in the engine bay. I KNOW the electrical in the interior is ok. So the top cannot be
    put up or windows rolled up."
  • But if you look at the obvious investment made in tools and his shop in the pictures, this line cracks me up:

"I'm sure it's just a ground missing somewhere in the engine bay."

Suuuuuuureeee... So, given all of your purported skills and experience with these vehicles, we're supposed to actually BELIEVE this?

C'mon! Just admit you can't figure it out and it may be a MAJOR problem...

Anton
  • But if you look at the obvious investment made in tools and his shop in the pictures, this line cracks me up:

"I'm sure it's just a ground missing somewhere in the engine bay."

Suuuuuuureeee... So, given all of your purported skills and experience with these vehicles, we're supposed to actually BELIEVE this?

C'mon! Just admit you can't figure it out and it may be a MAJOR problem...

Anton

Funny, I thought the same thing!!!!!!!