Deer Santa, Fur Christmas I wunt a Dictuniary..

edited December 2008 in Feature Mustangs
This is just sad! It starts out ok but just gets worse!

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 1990 MUSTANG CONV LX LTD ED KNOWN AS THE 7-UP CAR. THIS CAR IS GREAT. IT IS EMERALD GREEN WITH A WHITE TOP. IT IS RARE TO SEE A 7-UP CAR WITH A 5-SPEED. THE BODY LOOKS GOOD BUT IT DOES HAVE DENTS. THE CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT I FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THIS CAR CAN BE DRIVEN ANYWHERE. THE POWER TOP WORKS GREAT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT BOTH OF THE BACK WINDOWS DON'T WORK THAY ARE OFF THE TRAK SO IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL. IT HAS NEW LEATHER INTERIOR,NEW CARPET AND A NEW TOP. I HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK THAT GO'S ALL THE WAY BACK SINS ABOUT 92. I HAVE ALL THE RECORDS THAT WAS EVER DUN TO THE CAR. THE CAR IS COMPLETLY STOK. IT ALSO GOTS 15" GT Aluminum Wheels THAY MY NEED TO BE CLEANED.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0294764756

Comments

• I saw that one also. IMHO the internet era has killed what there was left of decent grammer and spelling. I even see some who are PROUD of the fact that their use of the english language is so bad. :?:
  • I HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK THAT GO'S ALL THE WAY BACK SINS ABOUT 92. I HAVE ALL THE RECORDS THAT WAS EVER DUN TO THE CAR. THE CAR IS COMPLETLY STOK. IT ALSO GOTS 15" GT Aluminum Wheels THAY MY NEED TO BE CLEANED.
    I couldn't help but think of this as I read through the part at the end...
    catfud.jpg
  • Haha, thats funny.

I can understand two or even three errors but spelling since sins and gots! C'mon! :lol:
  • I HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK THAT GO'S ALL THE WAY BACK SINS ABOUT 92. I HAVE ALL THE RECORDS THAT WAS EVER DUN TO THE CAR. THE CAR IS COMPLETLY STOK. IT ALSO GOTS 15" GT Aluminum Wheels THAY MY NEED TO BE CLEANED.
    I couldn't help but think of this as I read through the part at the end...
    catfud.jpg

I love that guy's work. Too bad he quit cartooning. Thanks for the flashback, John. [B-)]
  • Man they needed to put the ole girl out to pasture.
  • Yessum, but witha good washin and some elboe greace shull be gooder than in 1990.

:lol:
  • I cant belive it brought $1500!
  • Crazy money!
    I cant belive it brought $1500!