I saw the 2010 Mustang Today in Person

edited January 2009 in Feature Mustangs
It is amazing! I love it!
In one of the pictures, the 1970 Mach 1 next to is is ours. That turned out to be a cool picture!
They all come with sequential tail lights, the HID's come standard on the GT's. You can even get a BACKUP CAMERA!!! Its like a Lincoln! :lol:
IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

Comments

• Here is the V6

102_0037.jpg

102_0038.jpg

102_0041.jpg

102_0043.jpg
  • And here is the GT convertible:

102_0062.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

102_0026.jpg

102_0027.jpg

102_0028.jpg

102_0025.jpg

102_0015.jpg

102_0009.jpg
  • That's awesome. I just read about the backup camera.

Where did you see them?

Thanks for sharing.

P.S. The Mach is pretty sweet.
  • Ford is making a promotional tour around the country and luckily they sent a note to out local mustang club. The brought them to a local old hamburger joint. It was cool.

John, What do you think about the looks of it?
    I have gotten mixed reactions... :P
  • Sweet pictures. Thanks for posting them. Love the blue '10 with the vintage ones.

I like the new design. [B-)]
  • Really awesome looking rides. Thats a pretty cool first look. Thanks for sharing.
  • Ford is making a promotional tour around the country and luckily they sent a note to out local mustang club. The brought them to a local old hamburger joint. It was cool.

John, What do you think about the looks of it?
    I have gotten mixed reactions... :P
    [bI have heard nothing but positive regarding the new car. It is an agressive look. ]
  • Nice pictures!!

Is it me or in the first picture of the HID headlights looks a little off? MAybe if I see it in person it will come together.

To all, have a great holiday!! Here hoping Santa leaves something for the Mustang!!
  • I am glad to hear that all of you guys like it. I have had mixed reviews. Most say they hate the way the back end looks...
  • Why don't they make a Mach 1? I have been waiting for a shaker!! Anybody know if there is one in the works?? Dennis
  • I have read somewhere that one may be in the works.
  • I asked one of the guys there from Detroit, Will you bring back a Mach 1 package or at least a Shaker? He said no way for 2010, and that was all he knew. So maybe the 2011 or 2012!
  • I am glad to hear that all of you guys like it. I have had mixed reviews. Most say they hate the way the back end looks...

I like it a lot. I really like the rear quarters. The first time I saw the car that was the thing that stood out for me. A nice cue from the past.

Though, I am with others about the back end. I have seen a couple pictures where it looks rather large. This is not a flattering angle...

102_0026.jpg
  • Yes, and seeing it in person helps, it looks much better, but there is something about the tail lights that I dont like, Maybe it will grow on me. :lol:
  • They do appear to have an unsual angle to them. But remember the "Cheese grater" GT lenses grew on some of us.
  • Ah, yes the famous "Cheese Grater" Man I love those!
  • They do appear to have an unsual angle to them. But remember the "Cheese grater" GT lenses grew on some of us.

I got the latest Car and Driver and they have the new GT in it and it does not have the same lights. That car had the turn signals on the inside of the light. Better look IMO.
  • Well, Thats odd. Must be a spin off because these cars had VIN numbers on them. They will be sold! That is exactly what the 2010 is going to look like!
  • Looks like HID are optional.

Check out the link to the new Shelby. Their is a pic of one of the cars with the standard headlights with the turn signals on the inside.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/01/detr ... ites-back/
  • This site confirms HID's are a option for Shelby so I assume also for GT. Great pics of the Shelby!!

http://jalopnik.com/5120297/2010-fo...kyline=true&s=i
  • Yes, the Shelby is cool. The hood is different, But I think I like it.