Merry Christmas

edited December 2008 in Feature Mustangs
Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a great new year!

Comments

• Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a great new year!
    Hey same to ya. Merry Christmas!!!!
  • Anyone get anything for the Feature car?
  • Anyone get anything for the Feature car?
    I did actually. I collect almost anything "Feature" related and I got for Christmas some of the old Muscle mustang and fast ford articles that have been long gone as well as the articles from Mustang Times. Really cool stuff for me to see. Take care.
  • I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

I also got some feature car related stuff - hubby got me the GMP yellow and and black car NRFB. It is really cool. I also bought some magazines and the cards on ebay recently.
  • Yeah, I got a complete Ice detaling kit, its really nice... Non feature car related, i got a new laptop, so I can check this website more often now! :lol::lol:
  • Nothing feature car related for me. I had asked for the 2009 Mustang Calendar but I guess it is hard to track down. That's too bad since I really need a calendar for work.

I did wash my feature car on Christmas morning. :) It was in the 40's and I have not had a chance to wash it this fall as I have been preparing it for the winter.
  • If I go by the Ford Dealership Ill see if they have any John..

On Christmas day, here in Central Texas, It was 75 degrees. I am not kidding..So not only did I was the 1992, but I drove it around with the top down! :lol:
  • If I go by the Ford Dealership Ill see if they have any John..
    If it's not too much of a problem that would be great.
    On Christmas day, here in Central Texas, It was 75 degrees. I am not kidding..So not only did I was the 1992, but I drove it around with the top down! :lol:
    That sounds too good!

What kind of laptop did you get?
  • Yeah, I gotta take our 07 Expedition in anyway, the seat is squeeking!

I got a Dell Inspirion 1525. Its got the Vista premium home edition, and Intel core 2 duo? I dont really know, but it works and its really nice. The only problem is that I have to get used to Vista!

Ryan
  • Rare_92, my Dad just called me to tell me that he was able to find a couple calendars for me. That's what is good about being retired...he has time to check around at Ford Dealers.
  • In Canada, it's difficult enough finding Mustang brochures. I've never seen the calendars. I actually had to request a brochure on-line this year.
  • Jon or anyone, PM me if the dealer's are out of them, I have a couple left. By the way the 93 Yellow Feature is featured for the month of September, :D but it is a promo pic from before production, the wheels are Argent Gray.

Jerry
  • Ok, sounds good John...

I havent been by yet, Ill call.. Are they free?