Feature Cars on Youtube

edited January 2009 in Feature Mustangs
So, I stumbled across these on Youtube...

1990:
Pretty cool video, wrong rims...
1990 Mustang "Feature Car"

The 1992:
Kinda sad, Hope he doesnt hurt it! ;)
1992 Mustang "Feature Car" Burnout

The 1993 Triple White:
Very nice video, Beach Boys are good too.. [B-)]
1993 Mustang "Feature Car" Video

The 1993 Canary Yellow:
Just a "For Sale" video.
This car was on E-bay, I remember the ugly woodgrain around the shifter! :D
1993 Mustang "Feature Car" Canary Yellow

Comments

• Very cool videos. I never gave any thought to search Youtube for the cars. Take care.
  • Yeah, just recently I typed in 1992 Mustang special edition and the burnout video came up. So now I can show my friends my cars burnout without actually doing it! lol :lol:
  • Yeah, just recently I typed in 1992 Mustang special edition and the burnout video came up. So now I can show my friends my cars burnout without actually doing it! lol :lol:
    [b I am with you! Let someone else roast those tires.
  • The Triple White video was pointed out to me earlier this year. I don't recall seeing the others so thanks for pointing them out.

This kind if thing is perfect for those of us that aren't driving our cars right now due to winter. We get to live vicariously through others.

When I first got a video camera I put it behind my car and recorded myself starting it, letting it idle for a minute or so and then pulling it into the garage for its winter rest. I got a lot of play out of that video over that first winter. I almost posted it but I thought it was too lame. In fact, I named it boring.wmv. I just watched it a minute ago. When my wife catches me watching it, she just shakes her head. ;)
  • HaHa, Yes most people dont understand the love for cars that we do, Most people see it as just a thing to get you from point A to point B. :cry:
  • The Triple White video was pointed out to me earlier this year. I don't recall seeing the others so thanks for pointing them out.

This kind if thing is perfect for those of us that aren't driving our cars right now due to winter. We get to live vicariously through others.

When I first got a video camera I put it behind my car and recorded myself starting it, letting it idle for a minute or so and then pulling it into the garage for its winter rest. I got a lot of play out of that video over that first winter. I almost posted it but I thought it was too lame. In fact, I named it boring.wmv. I just watched it a minute ago. When my wife catches me watching it, she just shakes her head. ;)
    I feel your pain brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :lol:
  • Ok, so now I made my own video with my new laptop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bb-rsPJVCI
  • Ok, so now I made my own video with my new laptop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bb-rsPJVCI

Nicely done! Now I want to pull mine out of the garage and drop the top! Too bad it is in the low 20's!!
  • Thanks, I put it together really quickly, and it was easy!
    Gotta love Windows Vista!
    Its 75 degrees here.... Texas for ya! :P
  • Very cool video and I like how you "aged" the pics. Car looks great. Take care.
  • Ryan, nice job on the video!

I'm jealous of the Texas weather. But, remember back a couple years ago when we had very mild temps in January for a large part of the country. So, top down in January can happen elsewhere!
  • Ryan, nice job on the video!

I'm jealous of the Texas weather. But, remember back a couple years ago when we had very mild temps in January for a large part of the country. So, top down in January can happen elsewhere!

I'm ready for a little top down weather. We had it last week for a day BUT it was misty all day.........oh well.
  • Thanks guys, It was pretty easy to make.
    Texas weather, you know what they say about it, If you dont like it, just wait 15 minutes! :lol:
    Right now its 75 degrees, The High on Monday is 40...