So, I dont think this is a Feature Car

edited January 2009 in Feature Mustangs
So, I am pretty sure that this is not a feature car, its in the ebay link, am I missing something?

127c_1.JPG
13f7_1.JPG15a4_1.JPG

Comments

• They must have removed it because I dont see it. Did they claim it was a feature?
  • No, They didnt claim much of anything, But it was in OUR e-bay link at the top of the page...
  • Yeah it really doesnt look " Feature " like.
  • No, They didnt claim much of anything, But it was in OUR e-bay link at the top of the page...
    It was my fault that it got in there. I removed it already from our links.

In my latest blog post I mention that I have started more automation for adding items to the ebay ads displayed on this site.

Up until last week I located by hand each and every item listed in those ads for the past 15 months. For many reasons I'd like to reduce the amount of manual effort and went to automated searching. I think this quote from the blog post says it best.
    ...if you start seeing entries that don’t quite fit...I haven’t lost my mind. The algorithm is a precise computer program working against a set of listings where words have been misspelled and data has been sometimes incorrectly and/or incompletely entered.
    It will be a process of trial and error to get it accurate. I monitor it every day and will always continue to do so.

I have thought about an approach where you the site visitor could add and/or remove listings."Add" for the case where you are selling something and want some extra traffic. "Remove" for when you spot something that just plain doesn't belong like this case.
    It was my fault that it got in there. I removed it already from our links.

In my latest blog post I mention that I have started more automation for adding items to the ebay ads displayed on this site.

Up until last week I located by hand each and every item listed in those ads for the past 15 months. For many reasons I'd like to reduce the amount of manual effort and went to automated searching. I think this quote from the blog post says it best.
    ...if you start seeing entries that don’t quite fit...I haven’t lost my mind. The algorithm is a precise computer program working against a set of listings where words have been misspelled and data has been sometimes incorrectly and/or incompletely entered.
    It will be a process of trial and error to get it accurate. I monitor it every day and will always continue to do so.

I have thought about an approach where you the site visitor could add and/or remove listings."Add" for the case where you are selling something and want some extra traffic. "Remove" for when you spot something that just plain doesn't belong like this case.
    Hey man dont worry about the losing your mind thing. I think most of us have been there or close to it at one time or another. Thanks again for giving us this forum and the info that you do, FREE OF CHARGE. Take care. Chet and the gang.
  • Oh ok, No problem! I just thought maybe it was a feature car and I wasnt recognizing something! Really, the E-bay link is awesome! I check it every day!

[B-)]
  • Thanks again for giving us this forum and the info that you do, FREE OF CHARGE. Take care. Chet and the gang.
    Oh ok, No problem! I just thought maybe it was a feature car and I wasnt recognizing something! Really, the E-bay link is awesome! I check it every day!
    It is my pleasure to provide this site. I'm glad you find it useful. It pleases me to no end to see this site successful and to see everyone's contribution. It wouldn't be a success without your contribution.

I just tonight tweaked the ebay search criteria. I think it will make it even better.
  • I just tonight tweaked the ebay search criteria. I think it will make it even better.

AWESOME! :D