Look what I finally found!!!

edited January 2009 in Feature Mustangs
I cant believe I found these, I have been looking for so long. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16%22-Mu ... 12004r3081

I am not sure if he has more of them in case you guys need some?

Comments

• Very nice find. Best of luck with them. I am looking for a set of the chrome pony wheels if anyone has an extra set. Let me know. Take care.
  • I was lucky enough to find a set of white wheels on Craigslist. I got the entire set for $300, and I didnt have to pay for shipping. I installed them on my car, and put the original ones away.
  • That is why I have the white cobra R's on, let them take the beating here in these pot holed roads while the original rims are sitting in the garage!!
  • ...let them take the beating here in these pot holed roads...
    And, it's one less thing to worry about when your significant other gets behind the wheel. ;) And, I mean husbands, too.
  • I just cant believe how hard it is to find these, and the caps are hard to find too :(

Makes our Stangs more special :D
  • I agree, I think the Caps are harder to find than the wheels themself...

Wasnt there a company that had a bunch of NOS white rims a couple of years ago... I think I read that somewhere on this site...
  • I think that NPD had quite a few but has since sold most of them off.
  • I know a bunch of people are buying the Pony R's and replacing the caps that came with them with the originals.

Thought of doing the same thing by replacing the Cobra R's with Pony R's as it still give the stock look but the taller wheel gives it a nice edge only a true Mustang person would notice.

Anyone seen the Pony R's? They are 17" Pony rims. I asked the company if they still make white but they never responded. They do show a few on their site but they are not listed for sale. If I get serious, I will call them to see what is up.
    http://www.ponyr.com/Customers/u001_Pon ... 7_u001.htm
  • I know a bunch of people are buying the Pony R's and replacing the caps that came with them with the originals.

Thought of doing the same thing by replacing the Cobra R's with Pony R's as it still give the stock look but the taller wheel gives it a nice edge only a true Mustang person would notice.

Anyone seen the Pony R's? They are 17" Pony rims. I asked the company if they still make white but they never responded. They do show a few on their site but they are not listed for sale. If I get serious, I will call them to see what is up.
    http://www.ponyr.com/Customers/u001_Pon ... 7_u001.htm
    I have seen the Pony R's and am looking at buying a set for our 93 GT. I have called them and talked with a cust serv rep who answered some questions that I had. They have quite a few for sale on ebay right now. Take care.
  • Are you sure these are the right wheels for 92? I think the part number for 92 wheels is F2ZC-1007C-AA. I think those wheels belong on a TWF. Either way you got a great deal. Did you get all four for that price? Someone on this site is selling 4 used for $550.
  • You are correct, those rims, or at least the boxes are for a 1993 Feature car. I kinda prefer the bright white color over the pearlesnt.. But only a highly trained eye can really tell the difference, to most people, they are just white.

Keep the pearl ones, and put on the bright whites, they will look great! Also, save the boxes!

Ryan
  • Yeah I knew these were the white ones, but the pearlesent ones are not to be found. I figured the white ones would look good, I just could not pass up this good deal. I am keeping the original rims :D

And yes that was the price for all 4 brand new in the boxes. I plan on keeping the boxes, they say Ford and everything on them.
  • NPD ran out of them back in 05, when I called back then they had 80 still for sale, so I grabbed 16.
  • You got 16 sets of 4? Or just 16 rims?
  • 16 each.......so 4 complete sets..........Plus grabbed a bunch of others stuff that was NOS that is no longer available anywhere.
  • Must be nice...

Ryan
  • I have a mint set of chrome rims for sale but the only catch is you have to buy the mint car that goes around them! 2,300 mile Yellow/ Black Feature LOADED. The rims need a good home!! I need the garage space, Dennis
  • Does anyone have the Ford part number for the White Center caps? Not the pearlesent caps.

• Does anyone know if Ford made extra 1992 Feature car rims? I see alot of white '93's but have never seen a set of '92's still in the box.
    My White rims were date stamped 1995.. Strange huh?
  • Does anyone know if Ford made extra 1992 Feature car rims? I see alot of white '93's but have never seen a set of '92's still in the box.
    My White rims were date stamped 1995.. Strange huh?
    I too have seen many 93 rims for sale but not too many 92's best of luck hunting them down.
  • I have NEVER seen any extra '92 rims that were new in the box...