BEWARE

Guys that care has an Alabama title and no electronics work inside properly and that's mold on the seats.

FLOOD CAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0329912598

Comments

• Actually, the title IS a Florida title, the leinholding bank was in Alabama... Does look like it may be a flood car though:

- Repaint
    - Brakes need attention
    - Power seat(s) stuck?!?
    - Power top stuck ?!?
    - Rust on door bottoms...
    - VERY dirty (moldy looking) interior...

I agree, probably on to be avoided unless you can inspect it up close...

Anton
  • Never assume that a moldy interior is the result of flood. My feature car sat in my carport in Baton Rouge, LA completely shielded from rain and had mold growing on the seat covers from the humidity. Never underestimate what the humid air can do to a car that is rarely used in the extreme south, especially a convertible that is not exactly airtight. It wipes right off, but may remain more visible on a white interior than mine. Black always cleans up nice, no matter how bad you treat it. :D
  • Yup, and the front bumper is aftermarket, there is no "Mustang" written on it..

It looks raggety all around.. Kinda sad..
  • What do you guys think about the mileage?
  • Anything is possible. I have not seen too many 127,000 mile cars that still have the decals on the airbox. I would definitely pull a Carfax on it, as Florida keeps pretty good inspection data.
  • True on the underhood decal comment but the coil cover is missing and the pics of the rims look pretty bad. We have a 93 yellow feature that has been a midwest car its entire life and the car has over 140k on it. One of the main reasons that I bought it was the "wheel" condition. They were in great shape. I think that this car has over 100k on it and Florida weather can be really tough on any car that sits outside. I have seen cars that were kept near the beach down in Ft.Myers rust just as bad as ones up here in NE Indiana. Take care.