70 Degrees in Northeast!!!

edited March 2009 in Feature Mustangs
Just wanted to pass along that I had the feature out today with the top down!!!! Bring on the Spring!!

People may look to the first Spring Flowers as the first signs of Spring, for me it is the day I take the feature out of storage and hit the road with the top down and no heater!!!!

Tomorrow we are to get the same so I will be finding things to drive to tomorrow.

Anyone else pull theirs out today?

Comments

• YES!

Nothern NJ, 71 degrees... First drive of the spring!

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!

Anton
  • We also had a few days of the nice temps but reality came back today, heavy rain and about a 30 degree temp drop. Take care. Chet NE Indiana
  • 70? Here in Texas, if its 70 then a coldfront came in! Its usually 85-90 about now, and it is. :(

Nice weather for the top down though :)
  • It was in the 60's here. Didn't get the car out. Thought about it but didn't. I'm really getting anxious to take it out for a spin.
  • i was in jersey saturday and sunday picking up some parts for my cars...but thats exactly where my head was...i hurried home on sunday and managed to get a short drive with the top down. Even today it was like low sixties but sunny...so I said hell with it and drove with the top down too :D .

Its just the beginning of the good weather...but i cant wait! I'm one engine swap away from starting the replacement for my convertible top. [B-)]