45th ANN.BIRMINGHAM,ALABAMA

edited April 2009 in Feature Events
WHO"S PLANING ON GOING ?

Comments

• Man I really wish we could. But we do have 4 local club members heading down. Best of luck and enjoy the event.
  • WHO"S PLANING ON GOING ?

Already here by the time I saw this. Have a guy here from Mississippi with a Yellow and Black. also a 92 Feature from Ontario, and last but not least Terry McCoy is here, parked next to him today. On the MAA drive out here found a another Yellow and Black in the Bossier City Mustang Club. The club here has 2 members both with Yellow and Blacks.
    From the 45th Anni. Jerry
  • I'm sure we all wish we could be there. Please post some pictures if you get a chance or email them to me and I'd be happy to. And most of all, have fun!!!
  • Hi All,
    On Friday I couldn't find the guy from Mississippi or the guy from Ontario. But a couple showed with a Yellow and White 5 speed. I have pics of it and Terry's car. Both are for sale.

Also got my copy of the Mustang Dynasty signed by John Clor. All of you know about the Feature that was driven through the Mall of America. Well I konw who the girl is. It is Jenny Clor. I also had her sign the book.

I haven't downloaded the pics on the 30GB camera but here are the ones I have so far off the small camera.

Jerry