Parting out a Triple White....

edited August 2010 in For sale/wanted
Hey all,

Well traffic decided to total my Triple White about three weeks ago. I have come to the hard decision that it is not repairable.

So I offer you guys and gals a chance to get some of the TWF specific parts.

The dash and the wheels are gone.
Suspension is gone.
The front bumper, fenders and hood are toast.

All the white plastics inside are still avail.
All the outside white plastics are avail (minus the short piece infront of the drivers side mirror)
The mirrors are avail.
The complete top and all of its components and supporting gear are avail.

There are other parts and whatnot. Please feel free to ask.
I'm open to offers on all the parts.

I'm not sure if I need to leave a price but if I had to, I'd ask $400 for the top. $300 for the plastics inside and out. OBO...

Thanks for looking everyone!
Tim

Comments

• What happened?????
  • What happened?????

Hello Ken!

Well... Traffic came to a stop and the SUV in front of me was able to stop way quicker than I could... Antilock brakes and all... I got the car from 70 down to about 35 when I finally hit him...

Pretty much jacked the whole car up. Core support was moved back about 6 inches. Doors are tight. But the air bag didn't go off. Glad cause I didn't need a broken nose...

The car was able to be driven home ok. It runs straight and true but is WAY SCARY in the corners. I think that the k-member was damaged too.

A few days after the accident I was able to pick up a red '92 notchback 2.3 car. Looks nice but the motor is not in good shape. I was going to swap all the V8 stuff over but have decided to go with a 2.3 turbo motor out off a Thunderbird Turbocoupe. I should be fun.

Anyhow, later.
    Tim
  • Spinnaker

Sorry to hear about your accident. I am sure it was hard to come to the decision to call such a unique car a total loss!

I am in the process of restoring a TWF and would be interested in the inner qtr trim and door panels? What condition are they in and where are you located?
  • i would like to buy the rear quarter panels by the back seats

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:georgecritt@aol.com">georgecritt@aol.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Hello 2Rare,

Sorry for the slow reply... I forgot that I posted on here. I assume that your referring to the door panels and the rear inner quarters on either side of the rear seat.

I'd take $125 plus shipping to you. The doors are complete minus the door lock switch on the drivers side arm rest. The rear panels are good except for one screw mounting in the well where the top mechanicals hold into. The speaker grills would be included but one has separated from the backing panel.

Sorry for how cluttered the interior is.... These where taken two days after the wreck so i hadn't cleaned the car out.

100_1153.jpg
    100_1156.jpg
    100_1155.jpg
    100_1158.jpg
    100_1151.jpg

If you'd like to talk please feel free to call me!

Tim @ 360-219-6019
  • Wow, for it to be a total loss there is not much visible damage.

I may be interested in buying your power window and lock switch on the passenger side if they were in working order. I also am interested in your door locks, yes the chrome caps. I can not find chrome so I had bought some billit versions at Carlise last year. They look Ok but rather have the chrome.

Lastly, any of the door armrest white caps availalble. I need 1.

There is more, I just need to walk around my car.

Let me know.

Thanks!
  • Tim, thanks for the response. I am still interested in those parts and will try and contact you later this evening. Thanks!

Tim
  • I'd be interested in some parts. How are the interior quarter panels? Floor Mats?
  • Well, i see you posted this a while ago - but we'd be interested in the door panels if still available... as well as the white molded handles ... I'd love a price if avail!! Thanks in advance,
    Judi
  • Did you ever sell the interior quarter panels? Were they broken/ripped at the top?
  • Hello, Sorry to hear about your car. I am interested in the trunk lid and spoiler if you still have it
  • I think Tim ended up selling the car after it was picked over. I ended up getting a few pieces for my feature and then i believe it was sold.

Not sure if he is on here as he bought a notchback in it's place.
  • So where did the car go? It was sold and repaired? Hopefully not the junk yard.. :?:
  • He mentioned a guy trailered it off. Not sure what he was going to do with it but it did not go to a junk yard.
  • How much for the passanger door mirrow?
  • Hello,
    I wanted to know of you still have any mustang parts, I in need of the 1993 rear wing. Please let me thanks

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Calderonjulie@hotmail.com">Calderonjulie@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Sorry guys and gals... All parts are gone.

Thanks
    Tim
  • Sorry guys and gals... All parts are gone.

Thanks
    Tim

What happened to the car?!
  • I came by with a trailer and hauled off a whack of stuff from Tim. Doors, interior, trunk, spoiler, springs.....cleaned him right out of pretty much everything. The car was a stripped down shell. Wheels he kept or sold to a buddy. Car was hit pretty hard...he tried to get someone to take it for free on Craigslist for a while....not sure what the end result was
  • Sorry to hear about your car. Is the rear spoiler still available? Mine was stolen off my car in a parking lot.
  • I have the spoiler and am keeping it as a spare. I have a line on one. Someone else has expressed interest first. It is off a 40,000 mile yellow car with good paint. I am trying to secure it for whoever would like it...just taking a bit as the person that has it is hard to get a hold of.
  • wow, i hate to see that, i wish i was here then, id love to have some parts off this!
  • do you still have the arm rest if so how much for them

thanks joe
  • Hey , I need a left side (driver side) Ford (LX) taillight assy, looking for one in very good condition ! Do you have or know where I can get one?
    THANKS
  • Sorry folks... The car is gone and I no longer have ANY parts for it. They all went to a gentleman in Canada that has a few of the Feature cars.

Thanks for all the interest in my stuff.

Tim