White Leather Seats from 92 Feature Car

edited June 2009 in For sale/wanted
This pair of seats comes from a 1992 Feature Car. They are white leather with black piping.

The padding on these seats is good and the leather is in better condition than most. The driver's seat has a 2-inch rip near the front of the seat and the passenger seat has some cracks but no tears (see pictures). These seats DO NOT come with the mounting tracks and hardware. I am asking $195 for the pair. It may be easiest to view pictures of the seats at an add I placed on Craigs List. http://chambana.craigslist.org/pts/1202305254.html

Seats are located in Champaign, IL (Central IL). I talked with UPS and shipping on these seats is $75

Thanks for your interest
Please email me with any questions: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:miksax1@yahoo.com">miksax1@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• These might be able to hold someone over who's seats are REALLY bad. How many miles are on the seats and does the lumbar work? Have they been re-covered ever?
  • The seats have 90K on them and all the leather is original. The lumbar still works as do all the other functions.

Thanks
  • Great price!!!! If I saw this sooner I might have been interested to buy for a hold over instead of the full out full replacement which I just did.

Does the power lumbar work on both seats? Also power drivers work?
  • The lumbar does work on both and the power for the driver's seat also works.
  • Ha, well I guess I couldn't interest anyone in a pair of seats for a road trip, your garage, or your TV room! :)