My Car won today in the MOCA show

edited August 2009 in Feature Mustangs
So every year MOCA (Mustang Owners Club of Austin) holds a show. This year 135 cars came. I won best of class, so I beat all the other foxes. I was so surprised! Oh and I think I recruited a few more TWF members. There was a guy with a 7-up that said he was very interested in that kinda thing was was defiantly going to check it out. There was one more guy with a 1993 TWF.

Anyway here is my trophy. I am so proud! :D
a4371e44.jpg

More pictures to come, havent unloaded them off yet. I told everyone at the show, My car is 6 months older than I am. Its obdvious which one stood the test of time :lol:

Comments

• Wow, that's awesome. Congrats. Looks like a pretty cool trophy. Thanks for mentioning this site to the other owners.
  • Thanks! I always mention the site to others, even people that dont own Features with plane Foxes. Dont know if they really listen or not.. hmm lol
  • Hey, congratulations! I'm not surprised because your car looks so nice!

frankenstang
  • Congratulations!!
  • Thanks guys. I wasnt sure if I should post that or not, but what the heck right? :-DD

So It turns out that the guy with the 7-Up car I told you about lives less than 5 miles away from me. Small world huh? He asked for my Email adress and said we could go cruising sometime, along with his wife.

Thanks again!
    Ryan R
  • Congrats. Cool award!
  • Nicely done! Definitely post up awards, it's neat to see!
  • Now that's a trophy that I would keep! Right next to the pewter plate from an MCA Grand National years ago. I wanted to go check out the show, but my loyalty was with a friend who was putting on a charity show in Lufkin. Congrats!
  • Thanks again yall!
  • I am late getting in here!!

Congratulations on your win - that is way cool!!!!
  • So does anyone else have an Award or Trophy that they have won with the Features? Please post them!!!