1993 Yellow/Black/5spd in TN

edited March 2010 in For sale/wanted
If I had the money, I'd make him an offer. This is the feature car I would like to have! Yellow/black/5spd!

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1304990079.html

Comments

• Looks like a nice one. Thanks for sharing the link.
  • Missing the chrome wheels and pony headrests.
  • Yes, missing chrome rims and it looks WAY too low in the front. Needs some suspension work lol

Not bad for 6K though
  • Not a bad ride for the money.
  • Exactly how many Yellow on black with a 5 speed were made? Had to be very rare?
  • I thought it looked low in the front, too.
    Exactly how many Yellow on black with a 5 speed were made? Had to be very rare?
    452 of the 1503.
  • seats were redone in vinyl, lowering springs in front. Was repainted at some point too. Had a nice conversation with the guy on the phone! He sold it for $5500. Too bad I didn't have enough pennies in the pocket!
  • Of the 452, I pulled one out of Idaho for my dad last Sept. Car is MINT!!!!!!!!! only 33k on it.....all documentation, dealer owned (business manager) and serviced. No accidents.....paid 10 for it.....my dad is still in shock that we got it for such a good deal...total garage queen!
  • Of the 452, I pulled one out of Idaho for my dad last Sept. Car is MINT!!!!!!!!! only 33k on it.....all documentation, dealer owned (business manager) and serviced. No accidents.....paid 10 for it.....my dad is still in shock that we got it for such a good deal...total garage queen!
    Nice! Sounds like a great car for a great price.