Re: 93 Feature Car Yellow/Black Top

edited August 2009 in For sale/wanted
Here are the picts. Wow, thats an amazing car. Actually, your entire garage full of cars are nice. Do you drive all of them ?
I spotted:

1. Cadillac Escalade
2. Mercedes Cl65 AMG
3. Ford F-250
4. 1993 Mustang LX Feature

DSC_0477.jpg
DSC_0478.jpg
DSC_0480.jpg

Comments

• Hey Ryan, Pretty good spotting! 1. Lx Feature Mint 2.2008 F-350 ( ranch truck ) 3. 2005 Mercedes CL 65 AMG 5,000 miles ( Good eye ) 4. 2010 Shelby 5. 2008 Escalade ESV ( Wifes ) 6.2006 Mercedes 500 SL ( Wifes, keeps her from bitching ) 7. 2003 Escalade ( Mine 25,000 miles ). Now you can see that I am kinna stacked up on space. Had to squeeze the SL in. I pretty much drive my cars on a regular basis except the Feature. It needs a good home! Oh well, I have had it for so long that another 16 years shouldn't be too much of a problem. We should enter you into a sweepstakes " What's in that garage? " You would not believe what existes out there! I see an original mint whatever everytime one of my neighbors leaves his or her garage door open! Just saw a mint '89 Steeda that lives 9 doors down that I have never seen before. Also a '89 Saleen SC but I knew about that one because I sold it back in '89. Saleen had some bad years with pretty bad quality control problems. He ( Steve Saleen ) never honored his warranties in the late 80's or early 90's. Anyway, heads up, you never know! Dennis
  • Hey Dennis, I meant for this to be a reply in the original thread but for some reason it made it a new post? John? lol

wow, Amazing set of cars.

Funny Because my Dad has a 2008 F-250 similar to you
    He also has a 2007 and 2008 GT500 Similar to you
    My mom almost bought an Escalade, went with a Lexus. lol Wouldnt have been my decision. But im not going to lie, its pretty fast. Her Lexus is a hybrid, those batteries make some torque!! :)
  • So what are you thoughts on the New shelby? We have a friend that lives in Austin. He got a Black on black GT500 convertible. Bought it in Georgia and drove it back.

This is what he said he did and didnt like:

Thumbs up

1. The car gets a lot of attention....it looks mean as hell.

2. The Nav / Entertainment system is awesome. Videos on that huge screen rock! Having a 10 gig built in HD and a 80 gig HD plugged into the USB gives you a ton of music and lets me keep my A7X DVD in the player at all times!

3. It drives more solid than any other stock mustang I ever had.....I've had a fox and SN95 verts before. This one feels as good as some of the hard tops that I have had.

4. Muffler deletes rock. Not near as loud as I thought and quieter than my 07 Z06 with B&B route 66 exhaust....

5. It's kinda cool having one of the only '10 GT500 on the road in the area.

6. Handles good for a solid axle car.

7. Best stock brakes I've had on a stang......Reminded all the time when I get in my 82 :(

8. HID's (Though not as bright as the ones on the vette.....)

9. Purple dash lights.........

Thumbs Down - (Or neutral)

1. The shaker 500 is ok, but needs more power. You can not get the 1000 with Nav. I need to add subs to this thing and a interface that lets me use nav/video when the car is moving. (I know...not safe...) The module for the moving video is ~300, not sure what I need to tie in for the subs.

2. The shifter sucks. It's hard for me to get a good 1-2 shift sometimes. Need to get some input on what others use in these cars. Throw is short for stock though....

3. The car does not seem as fast as I expected. I think that might be because I don't know how to drive a boosted car? I guess I need to mat it from the beginning - seems like I wind up to 3K slow in traffic some time then nail it, by the time the boost is there I am at the redline. I suppose I need to learn how to drive the car. I have not really flogged it yet since it's new.

4. 4WD stance has got to go....Hey FexEx...where are my (*@#&$)(*! springs????

5. Seatbelt rubs the heck out of my neck.

6. Cleaning the grills is a PITA and they let everything through to the radiator. It looks like I have a bug collection in there.....
    The cons, well not too many. Yes the Shaker 1000 would have been nice with the nav. but I can live without it. The nav. is just way too cool! Actually the shifter is one of the best I have ever had. You just have to be really fast on the one, two shift before you bang the rev limiter. First gear could have longer legs. My Ford GT had a much taller first gear, but it was a clunckyer shifter. The car is fast and you are right you need to learn how to drive it. This car is not a super car but a super Mustang! Don't really know what you meen about 4WD stance other than you think that the car sits too high? Any lower and driveways etc. would be a problem. I don't think Ford designed this car to be a track car but more of a big " poke me in the face " tire smokin' let's drag race car! Seat belt does not bother me at all. Also I don't usually wash my own cars. I help the economy by subing that out to guys that want to work for a living and they do a damn good job! I give it a 9 of 10. Great work Ford!! I think it is awesome that it is available in a coupe or a rag top. That being said, I am going to drive this car not pamper it. It begs to be hammered. See you in Austin, you have my email, Dennis
  • Hey Dennis, I didnt write those or follow those opinions. those were posted on another Mustang site and I wanted to see how you felt.. :D