All's quiet on the forum front?

edited November 2009 in Feature Mustangs
Hey just wondering if everyone has put up their ponies for the winter? We were able to get ours out yesterday for a little cruise before the inclimate fall rains took over. Hope to have a few more weeks before they go undercover. Best to all.

Comments

• Haven't put mine up yet. but then I don't really put it away for the winter. We usually have some nice days off and on during the winter, so if the sun comes out on a nice winter weekend so does the car. The top doesn't come down though. :D

I do this just to keep the car in good running condition and things lubed up.

I bought it in 09/06 with 72000 miles, After 3 years now I just turned it over 89000 miles. These miles were just going to cruise nights, car shows and a few club cruise's.

Hope you are enjoying your Feature also.
    Jerry
  • Haven't put mine up yet. but then I don't really put it away for the winter. We usually have some nice days off and on during the winter, so if the sun comes out on a nice winter weekend so does the car. The top doesn't come down though. :D

I do this just to keep the car in good running condition and things lubed up.

I bought it in 09/06 with 72000 miles, After 3 years now I just turned it over 89000 miles. These miles were just going to cruise nights, car shows and a few club cruise's.

Hope you are enjoying your Feature also.
    Jerry
    We are enjoying our Yellow feature. Glad to see that you guys get to use yours as well. I just went over 149k on the ole odometer yesterday. Take care. Chet
  • I had mine out with the top down last Thursday when it hit 70+F which is unusual here for this time of year. I figured it may be the last time I could take it out with the top down without freezing my butt off until next year. I still expect I can get it out a few more times before the snow flies. So, it's not put away yet.
  • Well.....I live in Florida so my car does not get put away LOL

"Gumball" stays in garage until weekend fun!!!!
  • I had my '93 out yesterday for a little while. The temp was in the 60s, so I didn't put the top down, but it was nice to rev it up a bit before our New England winter sets in. As soon as the first salt goes on the road, I'll pack it in for the year, but trying to have a little fun until then.

Enjoy whatever good weather and daylight you've got - we set the clocks back next weekend...

Frankenstang
  • The temp here in Texas was 54 today and people were freaking out. Tommorow the high is 75 so it will be a nice day for the top down :)
    Thats Texas for ya!
  • hello everyone i just wanted to say i found a triple white fox 5-speed, ive been lookin around the sites and notice that all 75% are autos. i live in el paso tx. and to be honest i had never seen a triple white here in town. i will be putting a new top this week, like original material and color of course. re upholstering the front seats (with leather) and new tires. once i have it all done i will post some pictures top works fine and a/c blows ice cold. it has no upgrades u will see what i mean in a bit, thanks 4 reading just wanted to say hi.
  • Welcome sounds like a cool ride. Post some pics sometime.
  • Wish we could put them away - but they're for driving... so we're going to enjoy them as much as we can... or until we get a 3 car garage! :)