Who's diggin out????

edited February 2010 in Feature Events
Hello to all. We were just wondering who was digging out from the east coasts big snow storm. I know that when I was at Carlisle a couple of years ago there were quite a few Mustang people from the east coast there. Take care and enjoy the white stuff if you can.
1.JPG 72.8K

Comments

• I'm somewhat away from the coast so it wasn't too bad. We probably got about 5 inches. The forecast was for just about that amount but people still freaked out on Saturday before it came and the malls and grocery stores were nuts.

I went running this afternoon and decided to skip the road which is the safe bet after a snow and I ventured onto a trail I usually take in the nice weather. It's not single track or anything and its wide and level enough for a car to take but it got pretty interesting. In fact, I came across a cross country skier. It was a great workout running in the powder.
  • We got about 3 inches and it was great snowman makin snow? Nice play on words. Anyway the kids had a great time in it. Take care.
  • Awesome! It was 72 degrees here in Central Tx yesterday. Today its about 35. Itll be amazing if we dont all get Pneumonia haha. I wish we could get snow like that.
  • Wow 72 that would be nice. Freezing rain and 30 right now? Take care.
  • Merry Christmas, everyone. Actually, here in northwest RI, we got between 18 and 20 inches of the fluffy white stuff. While it makes for a nice Christmas, it'll be a lonnnnnggggg time before it's gone! :)

Hope your weather is better and that you're still able to drive your Mustangs...

Cheers,
    frankenstang
  • We got 24" here in South Jersey last weekend!! Took the Feature out to see how it handles in 24"'s. Man, does it drive well in the snow!! It was only myself in the Feature along with snow plows. Never got stuck!!! (yea right! She is parked in the garage for the winter and the SUV did the driving!)

Snow hung around until today as the temps are hitting 51 degrees with heavy rain. Let's just say it is very wet outside with the snow melting and rain pouring!

Good thing is we had a white Christmas for the first time in a long time.

Happy Holiday's to all!
  • I don't even know how much..but it was TOOO much. These two were taken in the brief pause of the snow before receiving i think 10-15 more inches in the next few days. I was away but had to go back home to clean off some snow off the convertible top of the stang. I was uneasy thinking of all that heavy snow and what it could do if the top somehow caved in.

02082010301.jpg

02082010307.jpg

Pix below are of my other cars...all tbirds...also covered.

02082010300.jpg

02082010303.jpg

These vage three 'lumps' are also cars...the last two are two tbirds in my bro's house...one his and one mine. Yep i have to borrow parking space on my brother's house :P .

02082010308.jpg

02082010310.jpg
  • Man that is just wrong. Best of luck diggin out. Bring on Spring!!!
  • CaifanSc, is that South Jersey? I ask as we got 28 inches 2 Saturday's ago then another 20 inches last Wednesday, all in less then a week. At one point we had close to 4 feet on the ground!!! Thank goodness I bought that snow blower a few seasons ago when we had a total of 4 inches. Let's just say I got a great end of season deal that paid triple fold this year!

Today, even with melting, we still have about a foot on the ground......can not wait until Spring!
  • Darn, it's been a great winter as far as not having a lot of snow in RI, but the roads are full of salt and sand and I don't dare take out my '93. Luckily, I can take it up and down my driveway once in a while...

frankenstang
  • We are getting ready for another storm with a "winter weather advisory" being posted. Man I am ready for spring.
  • We are getting ready for another storm with a "winter weather advisory" being posted. Man I am ready for spring.

It will be here Monday night in NJ! More snow!!!!

This will just make that first day with the top down that much more fun!
  • CaifanSc, is that South Jersey? I ask as we got 28 inches 2 Saturday's ago then another 20 inches last Wednesday, all in less then a week. At one point we had close to 4 feet on the ground!!! Thank goodness I bought that snow blower a few seasons ago when we had a total of 4 inches. Let's just say I got a great end of season deal that paid triple fold this year!

Today, even with melting, we still have about a foot on the ground......can not wait until Spring!

Hey Ken,

Nope...this is in Laurel, MD....sandwiched just south of Baltimore and just north of WAsh DC.