Happy New Year!

edited January 2010 in Feature Mustangs
Sorry for the site being down for much of today. I was caught not paying attention. We had some snow today (just 3 inches) and I was busy with that. Shoveling, playing and even a run in the middle of the storm!

Now that we're back up, I am going to steal the thunder here a little and be the first to post holiday greetings.

Thanks everyone for your continued support of this site throughout 2009. It was a great year as demonstrated by the solid use of these forums. I also appreciate everyone who has emailed me bits of information along the way. And, I especially enjoyed meeting so many of you in Carlisle and I look forward to the 2010 edition of that event.

This site wouldn't be good if everyone didn't participate as much as they do. Thanks to you all and Happy New Year!!!

John

Comments

• Hi John,

Thanks for all you do to keep the site up and running and Happy New Year to you, too! I only wish I could find more time to be online and communicating with everyone. I've never been to the Carlisle event, but am looking forward to it one of these days. Maybe this will be the year!

Happy New Year to all!

frankenstang