Drivers Window Regulator for 93 TWF

edited January 2010 in Feature Mustangs
Hi Folks!

Anyone have a source for a new drivers side window regulator for my 93?

Thanks!
Anton

Comments

• I guess I should use this again:

Adams? (Here.) Adamley? (Here!) Adamowski? Adamson? (Here.) Adler? (Here.) Anderson? Anderson?(Here!) Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Anyone?
  • I also need the track...

Thanks!
    Anton
  • can you give me a part number for the regulator.....then I can search Ford inventory...for the track I would call MPS in Georgia for a good used.....also ask them about the regulator as they will have good used but if it were my car I would try NOS first. Try and get me the part number and I will look for NOS.
  • MPS in Gerogia. I used them to buy some power window switched a few years back and the transaction went well. The parts are used but bench tested before they send. The price was right and even though they are used, the switches actually fit the look of my car. What I mean is the switches looked like they were original to the car (white arrows slightly worn) so it matched the rest of the switches on that bank. If I put a new switch I would have had a brand new bright white switch against my slightly worn, aged looking switches.
  • Does www.50resto.com not have this?
  • UGH, can't seem to find one... Nobody makes a repro, and MPS is "checking" to see if they have a "decent" one... I really don't want to buy someone elses problem.
  • Wait, when you say regulator.. do you mean the window motor?
  • Hi there.
    I have a contact, he is the parts manager of
    my local Ford dealership. He says that he can order regulators and any other part for the window/door. Let me know if you need his info. He has part numbers etc..