NADA Values

edited August 2010 in Feature Mustangs
Nada has added the 1992 Limited Edition Feature Car to their classic car section and has updated its values accordingly. To my knowledge, in the past, all Feature Cars just fell into the regular category of NADA values and on the page where you check options, there was nothing for the Limited Pagkage. Within the past year or two, NADA also gave recognition to the 7UP car. I checked the 1993 page and the only car there under mustang is Cobra "R". I would have to believe its coming. The values for Fair/Average/Excellent for 1992 Feature were approx. 7K/9K/12K.

Comments

• Nice find. Thanks for pointing it out. I was curious how that compared to the standard values and I just checked the value of the
    "1992 Ford Mustang Convertible 2D LX (V8)" and the highest value listed was ~5k even with super low mileage. This is good news that they are recognized like this. Especially, for insurance reasons.
  • This afternoon I heard from Ron E. a fellow feature car owner who I have quoted here before. A couple years ago he had been in touch with someone at NADA regarding inclusion of the 92/93 Limited Editions in their guide. He told me that this thread prompted him to recontact them to see if they had plans to add the 1993. I'll update here if I hear anything more.
  • Thanks for keeping us updated.
  • That seems to be a very fair value that they have placed on the '92's, considering how undervalued they have Saleens. The '90's have been listed for some time now, longer than 2 years, and have always had fairly strong values.
  • Just got an email from NADA from a request I sent to add 93 Feature cars

Bill,

The above vehicle has been added to our data. When the new information is updated in May of 2010 this model will now appear. It will be listed with No Sales Data until we can obtain current market values.

Thanks Steve

Steve Ferguson
    Market/ Data Analyst
    NADA Appraisal Guides
    ph: 800.966.6232 x250
    fx: 714.556.8715
    e: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sferguson@nadaguides.com">sferguson@nadaguides.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Just got word from a contact at NADA guides and values will be available September 2010 for the '93 feature cars.

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx? ... 4011&da=-1

This is good news for when we have to deal with 'the other guys' insurance company.