1993 Yellow Limited Edition Mustang for sale $5500 OBO

i have a 93 yellow with black top,black leather interior, and chrome ponies. i put a new top on it 2 years ago and last year some kid put a slit in it. the leather needs redone and the paint could use some work. the speedomoter reads 150,00 and it runs good. it is a 5 speed car. i have put on a intake,headers and and exhaust. i am in colorado. contact me via email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mattbeck09@yahoo.com">mattbeck09@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> for pictures or questions. thanks.

Comments

• This is the car that I just purchased!!

Thank you Matt!

Thank you for the picture of the car loaded up on the auto transport before it left Ft. Collins too!

I couldn't have ever thought about finding, and being fortunate enough to have been able to purchase such a reasonably priced 90%-95% original 1993 Canary Yellow Feature convertible!!
  • This is the one I wish I could have got since the price went down a lot! My ex-girlfriend lives out in CO and I was so tempted to buy it and have her take it to her parents place 'til I could pick it up. Knowing that I was going to be unemployed though, I decided it wasn't smart, so I didn't bother in actively inquire because the last time I did that, I ended up buying it anyway, flew out to KS, and drove it 1550 miles home! I was wondering where it went. Glad it went to a good home!