Triplewhitefox Mentioned in April Mustang Monthly

Hi John. Thought you might like to know that your site was mentioned in a response to a letter in the Late-Model Corral column of the April Mustang Monthly.

Comments

• Steve, thanks for the heads up. I just got my issue a few days ago. On the day I get each new issue I usually at least glance through it to see if there is anything feature car related. I even check the Late Model Corral because that is where this site has been mentioned in the last. I checked it in this issue and somehow totally missed that. [:">]

MustangMonthlyApril2010.jpg

Maybe I should have seen the sign that this was an important issue for me: somehow I got two copies this month. One had an address label and the other arrived on the same day without one. Somehow it made it through the mail system to my house without being separated from the other and the mail carrier decided I should get both. I know of no other Mustang enthusiast in my neighborhood that may be a subscriber otherwise I would pass it along.
  • Well deserved credit! Congrats.
  • Wow, that is awesome!! I get that mag too. I haven't had a chance to sit down and really dive into that issue.
  • Congrats John.

I missed this also, I had even read the article on the "S197 Won't Start". [b-(]
    Jerry