White Leather Seats from 92 Feature Car

edited December 2010 in For sale/wanted
This pair of seats comes from a 1992 Feature Car. They are white leather with black piping.

The padding on these seats is good and the leather is in better condition than most. The driver's seat has a 2-inch rip near the front of the seat and the passenger seat has some cracks but no tears (see pictures). These seats DO NOT come with the mounting tracks and hardware. I am asking $150 for the pair. It may be easiest to view pictures of the seats at an add I placed on Craigs List. http://chambana.craigslist.org/pts/1720973791.html

Seats are located in Champaign, IL (Central IL). I talked with UPS and shipping on these seats is $75

Thanks for your interest
Please email me with any questions: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:miksax1@yahoo.com">miksax1@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• ... the leather is in better condition than most. The driver's seat has a 2-inch rip near the front of the seat and the passenger seat has some cracks but no tears (see pictures).

If that's better condition than most, I think I'd just assume buy aftermarket replacements if I needed seat leather. Good luck though.
  • (e-mail sent)