Yellow/Black/5spd on eBay

edited May 2010 in For sale/wanted
If I was not already buying another SSP Mustang, I would be allllllllll over this! With a little work, it will make a really, really nice car it seems... and exactly what I want!

eBay Link

For me, the worst part is that I will literally be in driving distance from it in just a few weeks! Oh how I wish I had the money and the storage space! :cry:

Comments

• Too high, but not by much.
  • Little rough. But fixable.
  • Are you serious? That car needs EVERYTHING! The top is torn by the rear window, which usually happens when someone wants to steal the car. Then I bet they shoved the 1/4 window down, so it wont roll back up. Then they hot wired it. Look at all the wires hanging down. It would need new front and back seats, new top, window repair, all the wiring needed to be fixed, the radio is gone, maybe stolen.... ect ect
  • Are you serious? That car needs EVERYTHING! The top is torn by the rear window, which usually happens when someone wants to steal the car. Then I bet they shoved the 1/4 window down, so it wont roll back up. Then they hot wired it. Look at all the wires hanging down. It would need new front and back seats, new top, window repair, all the wiring needed to be fixed, the radio is gone, maybe stolen.... ect ect

I agree. Maybe at 1/2 the price for someone who knows what they're doing.
    Sometimes a little sarcasm is funny. Dont you think so?
  • I agree, not worth the price, but when I can't spend $8K+ for a really nice one, I look for the fixer uppers! Regardless of the work needed, if I had the money, I'd at least inquire!