Will anyone be Attending the Mid America Tulsa Oklahoma meet this year?

edited June 2010 in Feature Mustangs
It would be cool to meet some of yall.. Anyone think they can make it? Here is the info..
http://www.midamericafordmeet.com/

[B-)]

Comments

• We may go to the show on Sunday. Since we live in Tulsa it's not a big deal for us to make it. Unfortunately my paint guy still has not gotten me on the schedule to get my trip white repaired so it sits in the garage waiting. We hope to have it ready in time for the Tulsa Sept. show with the Green Country Classic Mustangs.
  • I was going but I had the date wrong and made plans for Fathers Day event. So we will be heading the other way with the top down weather permitting.

But I would like to go back to the Green Country Show. Trying to get more of my Mustang friends here to go.

Jerry
  • I was going but I had the date wrong and made plans for Fathers Day event. So we will be heading the other way with the top down weather permitting.

But I would like to go back to the Green Country Show. Trying to get more of my Mustang friends here to go.

Jerry

Jerry--are you attending another Father's day car show, or just cruising?

Chris
  • They have a car show in the Zoo here every Fathers Day. You get to actual drive your cars in the Zoo, kinda cool.

But this time we are cruising to SALINA to attend the Rolling Hills Father's Day Car Show @ Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure, 6 miles west of Salina on I-70. It will be just about the same here. Just get to cruise with friends for awhile.

It will be about a 220 - 240 round trip for us. Final miles will depend what roads we take back. Going up on 135 to catch 70. Return trip ???????
    Jerry
  • They have a car show in the Zoo here every Fathers Day. You get to actual drive your cars in the Zoo, kinda cool.

But this time we are cruising to SALINA to attend the Rolling Hills Father's Day Car Show @ Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure, 6 miles west of Salina on I-70. It will be just about the same here. Just get to cruise with friends for awhile.

It will be about a 220 - 240 round trip for us. Final miles will depend what roads we take back. Going up on 135 to catch 70. Return trip ???????
    Jerry

Hey, alright! You'll be in our backyard. We'll be there too with our 92 and 04 mach 1. Hope to meet you there.

Chris
  • We'll see you there then.
    Jerry