New guy

I just found this site and I have some questions about a 93 triple white that has been in the family since 96. I always thought it was just a regular lx vert with a spoiler and white paint until I was informed about the tag behind the drivers front headlight that says feature on it.
I am located on vancouver island B.C Canada and I am wondering if the Canadian models received a different headrest than the American models. From all the pictures I can find of the triple whites, the headrest is lower and has the embroidery on it, where ours doesn't. Everything on the car is original to the way we bought it in '96 and the interior needs to be restored.
Any info would be great.
Thanks, Ryan.

Comments

• Where on the island are you? I'm in Victoria.
  • Post a pic of your seats. It is possible that the original seats were damaged or stolen in the 3 years prior to your ownership. The embroidered headrests were a popular feature for thieves back then.
  • I will try and get some pics up in the next couple of days.

I am in Nanaimo stangfan.
  • Cant wait to see pics.

Welcome to the forums :-)
  • Everything on the car is original to the way we bought it in '96 and the interior needs to be restored
    Welcome to the site!

If you are restoring the interior anyway there are reproduction headrests available.