93 White Feature For Sale

edited September 2010 in For sale/wanted
My car is a 1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 convertible - "Feature Car" - white paint, white top, white interior, white wheels, embroidered pony on the headrest, etc. It is rare, being 1 of 1056 "Feature Cars" made in '93 with an automatic transmission. Of course everyone here already know that stuff. It has 127K miles (that averages out to approx. 7500 miles a year) on the odometer, though it is closer to 110K because the speedometer ratio gear was not changed at the same time the rear end gears were changed; (has been fixed). It's in great shape for a 17 year old car - I get compliments on it all the time. Being picky, the interior is a tad better than average (for 17 year old leather - it's not bad at all).
Here's a run down of what's been upgraded/replaced over the last few years - over $8k spent!
Oil Pan Gasket – replaced in ‘07 ($500)
BBK Headers (’08), BBK X-pipe, BBK Cold Air Induction, Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust (’09) ($1550)
Professional Products Typhoon Intake,70Mm Throttle Body, 70Mm EGR Spacer ($530)
Replaced Fuel Injectors in ’08 ($582)
Upgraded Rear Differential to 3:73 Ratio
Top replaced in ’03 (No leaks)
Rear spoiler was repainted in ’03 ($200)
JVC AM/FM/CASS with 10 disc changer new speakers & trunk mounted tube subwoofer ($1079)
Water pump replaced in ’07; Thermostat in ‘10 ($560)
Replaced Shocks and Struts in ’09 ($200)
Replaced Headlights in ’09 ($100)
New top boot ($100)
Rebuilt AOD Transmission in ’08 ($1500) only 9k miles since rebuild
Replaced battery Feb ‘10 ($100) 3 year warranty
New tires May’10 + 4wheel alignment ($710)
New convertible top motor Feb '10 ($260)
New Spark Plugs Sept, '10
The car is reliable, southern, adult owned, and not a race car. I have a large library of receipts and records. It has never been wrecked. It is a non-smoker vehicle. Its never been restored so there’s the usual wear and tear. For example, the cowl vent grill, seat belt bezels, and rear speaker covers are not original. They've been painted white (except the seat-belt bezels) to match the car. I have been trying to find original parts before I bought the gray/black stock parts and repaint white. I just want to be honest and depict the car the accurately. Searching for the original parts is actually enjoyable. I have some extra “Feature parts” such as complete white armrests set w/pads, brand new windshield trim, plus anything else I find, I will include. I just want to be honest and depict the car the accurately.
Asking $6800 obo.

Please let me know if you need any more info or pics.
Thanks, Nathan
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Comments