92-93 Feature car parts

edited December 2011 in For sale/wanted
Looking for Feature car parts. Have 4 of these currently. PM me a list of what you have and prices. Thanks, Brent

Comments

• What might you be looking for?
  • whatever one might have. Specifically 7-up white interior pieces, 92 wheels, 93 white interior pieces, 93 white leather.
  • Sorry cant help with the white stuff. When wer were doing our Yellow 93 I had some extra black trim pieces left over. Keep hunting.
  • also looking for yellow cowl...mine is cracked. I don't think the low mileage mint parts car offer will fly.
  • You wouldnt happento have any of the spoilers left would you???
  • What "7-Up" interior pieces are you needing? Are you looking for show-car parts or something that would fit for use on a driver? I have a 7-Up convertible sitting here that was bought as a parts car several years ago.
  • Sorry for the late reply....haven't been on here lately. I rescued a really nice restorable '90 7up car that was doomed for scrap or several years of more neglect. The tranny went, so he parked it, it sat for about 5 years on his lawn. Body is mint, no rust whatsover, however the top got slashed and interior suffered the elements. So looking for any salvagable interior pieces especially. Anything is probably better than what I have. A shame, becuse the rest of the car is really good. Picked it up so cheap. Picked up a solid used tranny off one of my neighbours who did a T5 swap. Picked up a rebuilt motor, with GT40 tubular intake, E303 cam, powder coated, painted looks stellar. Got a bunch of other odds and ends. All I need to do is gut car, paint, re-install pieces, put on new top and go. All the pieces are there, just need some time, tlc and money. Only thing that is left is to gather interior replacement pieces.
  • I am not on much and after picking up some great condition '92 white leather convertible seats today for my Triple-White in Bradenton Florida, I figured I would look around on here a bit.

I found that Woolite Oxy Power Out Carpet Cleaner works great on soiled carpet in the 7-Up convertibles. I used a brand new dampened kitchen sponge to work the cleaner into the carpet instead of their brush-like scrubber when I applied it though. When it dries just vacuum it up.