Cargo Net

edited November 2010 in Feature Mustangs
Did anyones FEATURE come with a cargo net from the factory, for the trunk? [**==]

Comments

• If mine did, it's long gone (as the 5th owner).
  • I am the third owner on mine and it's not there but I've often wondered if it should be. When I got the car it had all the other loose stuff from the dealership.
  • We did not have one with ours.
  • Reason for asking, I've saw a few FEATURES on ebay with them in the trunk, alongside other factory items.
  • Mine has it and it is nice for those quick stops at the store. I'll post up some pictures later
  • Hey that would be great, could you snap a few pics with it in place, that way I can see were it HOOKS at in the trunk.
  • I have one in mine.
  • Mine has one too...

Anton
  • My car with 12,000 miles does not. I belive it was an option. A very cheap one haha.
  • For you that do have nets, where do they HOOK at? I have looked the trunk over and can't find a single place.
  • There are special plastic (wing nuts) you use to hold the net cord.
  • Only plastic pieces in my trunk, are the (push pins) that hold the carpet liner in place.
  • Found the FRONT ones, Rear have been replaced with push pins. Thanks Ron for the pics they were very helpful.
  • I don't have them either in my trunk.

Pics? Must have been through email. Can you post them or send them to me and I will post them. I would like to see. Thanks!
  • Mr. Ron Everist emailed me the pics. I would be more than happy to send them to you, but I have had trouble in the past with posting pics here, if you will give me your e-mail, I'll send them your way or get in contact with Ron he's a very nice gentlemen.
  • Thanks. Ron sent them directly to me.

Cargo%20Net%20001%20(Large).jpg

Cargo%20Net%20002%20(Large).jpg

I agree, Ron's a great resource. He funnels a lot of good information to me.

Re: posting images, I agree that it is not as straightforward as it should be. If you haven't seen my instructions , please check them out but always feel free to send any directly to me. Direct email is always better than PM.
  • John I'm glad to see some pic's up, maybe they will help other FEATURE owners, that are on the same search as I was for these HOOKS.
  • John I'm glad to see some pic's up, maybe they will help other FEATURE owners, that are on the same search as I was for these HOOKS.
    My thoughts exactly. Maybe even helpful for those more broadly interested in fox convertibles. I didn't know where to look for the forward hooks until I saw the picture. I just checked mine and found only plugs in those locations.
  • I had a cargo net in my 03 Mach 1. It stretched across the rear of the trunk. I'm confused by the picture of the hook at the forward part of the trunk in the feature vert. Does the net not go across the rear of the trunk on the verts? What is that forward hook for?
  • Hey Ron, if your out there can you shoot some pic's Johns way to post of the (net in place.) THANKS
  • Ron once again my friend, you are THE MAN!!
  • Here are more pics from Ron:

Cargo%20Net%20005%20(Large).jpg

Cargo%20Net%20005%20(Zoomed).jpg

Cargo%20Net%20006%20(Large).jpg

Cargo%20Net%20003%20(Large).jpg
  • Mystery solved.