Whats my car worth?

edited November 2010 in Feature Mustangs
Hey guys, Ive been so busy with school lately I havent been able to get on much. But I have a question.

I am a senior in High School, and in the next year I will be off to College. I have my 1992 Mustang Feature Car (20,000 miles) and my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500

At the Ford dealership the other day, I drove a 2011 Mustang GT/CS. Wow, for has come along way with the 5.0...

Anyway, my plan is to sell the feature, and get just 1 car for college. Neither of my two cars now would really work for college, truck is too big, and the feature doesnt leave the garage.

Whats my car worth? Its a 1992 Mustang Feature car, with 20,500 original miles, Automatic, have build sheet, new window sticker, original keys, have many letters from original owner talking about the car and telling stories about it. ITs all original, new tires and battery. Tires are goodyear and battery is motorcraft. Original top, Original Paint, seats, carpet, radio. Everything Clear carfax.. ect.

Any Ideas?
Thanks guys..

(If anyone on here is interested, let me know!)

Ryan

Comments

• Well, the TW on Barrett Jackson went for 11,500. Very similar to yours in mileage. Add a 10% (i think) buyers premium and you have a car in the high 12k range.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/applicat ... el=mustang

The asking prices are all over the place for features. I've seen low mile '92 get up to the 12k range on ebay. Dealers are asking a lot more. Depends on the right person, but there does seem to be a ceiling.
  • Well, the TW on Barrett Jackson went for 11,500. Very similar to yours in mileage. Add a 10% (i think) buyers premium and you have a car in the high 12k range.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/applicat ... el=mustang

The asking prices are all over the place for features. I've seen low mile '92 get up to the 12k range on ebay. Dealers are asking a lot more. Depends on the right person, but there does seem to be a ceiling.
    Don't forget they also get a sellers premium. 5-10%
  • A friend of mine recently sold a 25k mile 5 speed for around $12k or so. It is true that prices are all over the place. Remember the member here that could not sell his ultra low mileage '93 for $14k and ended up keeping it.