rear spoiler

I need a rear spoiler if anyone has one or knows of where I can get one please e mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:redlordamazon@aol.com">redlordamazon@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• OEM or is aftermarket OK? I have some potential sources listed in the FAQ.
  • I would like a oem spoiler it does not have to be nos. A nice clean used one will do. I just missed out on th eone that was on this site. Thanks Chris
  • Hello, could anyone help me identify a correct spoiler iI just looked at one that has many paint jobs on it. It is on a trunck lid. My questions aree
    1 is there a gap between the brake light and the spoiler on the side of the spoiler that faces toward the front of the car.
    2 Is there any ford part numbers molded into the spoiler on the bottom. The only thing I saw was three dials that are covered when mounted they are above the third brake light. They are for the time date and month of manufacter I think
    3 on the bottom of the deck lid there are four holes two on each side for the bolts to go onto the mounting studs is this correct

I would really appreciate if anyone could send some pictures of the mounting holes on the bottom of the trunck and the way the spoiler fits over the third brake light on both sides ( toward the front of the car and the rear
    I know this sound like a lot and would greatly apreciate the help. Thanks Chris
  • Hello, could anyone help me identify a correct spoiler iI just looked at one that has many paint jobs on it. It is on a trunck lid. My questions aree
    1 is there a gap between the brake light and the spoiler on the side of the spoiler that faces toward the front of the car.
    2 Is there any ford part numbers molded into the spoiler on the bottom. The only thing I saw was three dials that are covered when mounted they are above the third brake light. They are for the time date and month of manufacter I think
    3 on the bottom of the deck lid there are four holes two on each side for the bolts to go onto the mounting studs is this correct

I would really appreciate if anyone could send some pictures of the mounting holes on the bottom of the trunck and the way the spoiler fits over the third brake light on both sides ( toward the front of the car and the rear
    I know this sound like a lot and would greatly apreciate the help. Thanks Chris <!-- e --><a href="mailto:redlordamazon@aol.com">redlordamazon@aol.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Chris, check your email. I sent you some pictures. I don't know about the spoiler mounting as I can't open my trunk right now. My battery is out of the car for the winter.

I hope they help.
  • Thanks to all. You guys are Aces. I am glad to say that with you're help, picture and knowlege that I am 99percent positive Tthat I found a OEM spoiler and deck lid. Thanks to all for all the help
  • Let me know if you need some more pics. I currently have the rear spoiler off my car and can send you some pics of the mounting holes & 3rd brake light if needed.
  • Thanks Roughneck I would appreciate some pics of the deck lids underside as far as to how the mounting holes look and finish, also a pic of the factory nuts that mount to the stud. I got the spoiler and found the ford oval on it along with some numbers other than the 3 dials. One other question is there any plugs that cover the holes on the underside of the deck lid
  • Will do, just got back into town and will get some pics posted this week.

Sorry for the delay.