1993 Canary Yellow Feature Convertible for sale in Florida

edited December 2010 in For sale/wanted
I am not trying to market this vehicle for the dealer, but it is a pretty nice car and I thought it was worth noting here.

This is one of the convertibles that I went to look at before I located my car on CraigsList in Fort Collins Colorado and I actually test drove this one a few months ago. http://www.regallakeland.com/used/tampa ... E2PF161405

Since I am particular about a car having all of the original body panels on it when looking at a car priced in this range I was going to settle for this one if they would have taken a trade on my 7-Up "Show Car". They wouldn't, so I didn't. I was sure happy I passed on this one though.

This car drove like a dream at 70 m.p.h. on Interstate 4 and shifted great in all gears through town and then onto and off of the interstate exit/entrance ramps. I was disappointed at the support brace being installed under the hood, but to each his own, I guess the former owner liked those things.

The car is a factory CD player and factory 5 speed vehicle.

I didn't see the original VIN labels on the fenders, hood and front bumper cover so those parts may have been replaced. I did see what looked like a little wrinkle on the inner frame rail just in front of the right shock/strut tower when I looked the car over.

The exhaust system has been replaced as well, but the interior was in very nice condition.

The door data label, along with the VIN and codes is in one of the photos that the car dealer has associated to the listing of the car on their site.