Blizzard of 2011

edited February 2011 in Feature Mustangs
Well we got hit with over a foot of the fluffy white stuff. Just got the drive done and its still snowing. Level 1 snow emergency here so also got the day off from work. Cant wait for spring.

Comments

• Here in East Tn predicting 12-18 inches of snow by next Thur. Low Temp 6 Burrr
  • Hope it stays North of Alabama !!! Our Mustang Club moves into the BJCC for the World of Wheels next Thursday !!!!
  • Well we got hit with over a foot of the fluffy white stuff. Just got the drive done and its still snowing. Level 1 snow emergency here so also got the day off from work. Cant wait for spring
    Glad to hear you got home safely.

Here in the Northeast we have had almost 7 feet total this season. I spent 4 hours clearing show yesterday after being out of town for the last storm. More on the way today.

Thanks to the media we have mass hysteria about collapsing roofs (which are happening but generally flat/commercial ones) which gets people shoveling their roofs. Depending on the route you choose, that's either dangerous or expensive.

I second the call for spring!
  • Stuck in the house all week again. Except for one day in the office and two short trips to the grocery for supplies I'll be in the house for two weeks. Starting to go stir crazy. Tulsa is not equipped for this kind of snow.