Ready for summer!

edited May 2011 in Feature Mustangs
Hi all,
Got the insurance back on her last week, enjoyed some great MI spring weather last weekend too.

Dropped her off on Monday for a tune up, oil change and a new set of tires and picked her up today. Runs like a new car! The tires I replaced were factory originals...old but still looked like new.

Inside the tire you could see they were on their last leg though - glad I changed them.

I really wanted some sharp Eagle's with the cool tread but opted for the more prudent route - put on a set of Cooper CS4's. Not much cheaper than the sexy tires but gives it a great ride.

Not to mention, all the racing treads are low profile and I thought it would look silly with all that gap from the low profile tire to the top of the wheel well.

I’m looking forward to hearing about all the car show adventures this year and may even take in a few here - especially the one at Ford World HQ later this summer.

Happy trials,
Jeff

Comments

• mine goes in for it's out of province inspection to complete registration and i'm thinking they're going to get me for the tires. it's got kumho ecsta's on it from 2003 and they only have 6000km on them but have started weather checking on the sidewalls. the treads are fine. :(

had a beautiful saturday here and took it for a good run with my son and.... caught a rock that looks like it's going to necessitate a new windshield... :cry:

but at least i got a proper sunburn.