A Canadian 1992....

Hello,

Just saying hi. My family has owned a 1992 feature since new that my father and I have been trading back and forth over the years but it's with me permanently now.

Just wanted to say thanks for the site. I've just added the car to the registry.

The hype sheet from 1992 stated only 75 went to Canada. I don't know if that number is accurate but I know I've only seen 3 others in 19 years and I'm proud that we've kept this one nice and clean.

Mine's an auto with 44743km as of 15-May-2011. The top vinyl and headliner have been replaced twice thanks to vandals. Once in the mid-90s after which I put an alarm and a trunk mount CD changer in and again in 2010. Other than that, a top cylinder, a lock actuator, and tires/battery, it's original and long may it run.

IMG_1679.JPGIMG_1650.JPG

I'll have a couple of questions in the next few days that hopefully someone can help me out with and hopefully I'll be able to contribute as well.

Cheers,
Greg

Comments

• Welcome - I am currently restoring a 92 Feature that was originally sold in Canada and imported back to the US. It is correct that only 75 where made and sold in the Canadian Market.
  • Nice looking car! Where abouts in Canada are you from? If you are not far, there is a pretty cool Mustang show at Ford HQ, in Dearborn, MI,in August.
  • thanks. i'm out west in alberta so dearborn wouldn't fly unfortunately.
  • Yeah, that would be a long drive!