Was Wed July 13th a good day for Yellow Feature owners?

edited January 2012 in Feature Mustangs
I think so. In fact, I decided not to tear off the page for Thursday's mustang of the day. The '92 red day was back in April. I haven't gotten to Triple White day yet :D

Comments

• Nice!

You shouldn't tear that page off until the triple white is the current day!

I wasn't sure where you were going with this when I read the post subject. We are about a week away from the anniversary of the end of the production run for the feature cars. July 23, 1993 was the last day. Can you spot it in the attached picture?
  • Hi, This is big Mike from Palatine Ill. I have a yellow feature and last day of production was July 27 1993. I have the last one built #1503
  • Hi, This is big Mike from Palatine Ill. I have a yellow feature and last day of production was July 27 1993. I have the last one built #1503
    Awesome! The one posted in the picture above is #1500. Although it as 7/23 stamped on the radiator support, its buck tag has 0721. The latest issue of Mustang Monthly has an article about the last and first fox body Mustang. The last was built on 7/23.

Tell us more about your car! Mileage, interior color, transmission, etc.

Also, please add your car to the registry. Through the form linked below, I'd love to know the VIN and buck tag information.

http://www.triplewhitefox.com/mustang/1993-feature-mustang-registration
  • Here is my latest purchase, a YB. Here is a picture of the Door Data Label and the Buck Tag. Unfortunately the dayportionof the date is punched out on the Buck Tag, but it sure looks like it is also 0721.