lots of white pony parts out on CL today

Comments

• Thanks Bill for the post !
    Checking on (hopefully correct) the set in Georgia.
  • After a 10 hour drive (round trip) I returned home "happy" to have a great set fo 92 wheels ! I had to have them for an extra set because they are so hard to find ,,if something happened to one of mine.
  • Like my step dad always says "The man with a spare hasn't a care"

I've got an extra set in the attic (w/ NOS caps) too.
  • bad news. Looks like the Craiglist lawyers have shut down JAXED or at least forced them to stop aggregating CL results. So it's back to allofcraigs.com to search more than one city at a time. I liked JAXED because it also gave thumbnails images of the results. Too bad it's gone.
  • bad news. Looks like the Craiglist lawyers have shut down JAXED or at least forced them to stop aggregating CL results. So it's back to allofcraigs.com to search more than one city at a time. I liked JAXED because it also gave thumbnails images of the results. Too bad it's gone.

What a bummer--I was loving that site search. Too bad craigs doesn't put more effort into improving the search. I'd like to argue that for rare items--people need that kind of search function. Bunch of San Fran tree huggers.
  • What I am finding out is that eBay owns a majority share of CL. Since a nationwide search on CL cuts into eBay profits they shut down sites that do that type of agrication.

I liked JAXED because it included thumbnails of the items it found.

allofcraigs.com is pretty good but it was not a thorough as JAXED.