5sp 92 feature with 300 miles!

edited March 2012 in For sale/wanted
I tried to email for info from the owner, no response (requests calls only). I'll give him some free advertising. I'd love to know the history behind this one. Come up with 30 large and it could be yours :P

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/pts/2861304849.html

Comments

• Wow, if those miles are accurate this car is a museum piece. Seems to be a lot of Feature cars in PA. There was a 5-speed TWF up that way a few week back with 15K miles on it for $15K.
  • Never going to get that price. Only 300 miles in 20 years; the seals will be all dried out and will leak like a sieve. No pics and phone calls only? Give me a break.

At best I see it going for original sticker.
  • $30.000 WOW!!!! People in jail WANTING out too
  • $30.000 WOW!!!! People in jail WANTING out too
  • Never going to get that price. Only 300 miles in 20 years; the seals will be all dried out and will leak like a sieve. No pics and phone calls only? Give me a break.

At best I see it going for original sticker.

Maybe. I see mid 20's for the right collector. 30 might be much. It's just a museum piece or trailer concours now. Still, would like to know the history behind it and see pics.

Lowest mile feature I've ever seen.
  • I would have to question the 300 miles. I know it is possible to have such a low miles car but B.S.'ers are out there too. I could buy a brand new (NOS) speedometer with NO miles on it and really tell a story to sell a vehicle if I wanted to.

I could install an SSP speedometer in one of my cars and make a claim that my car is a rare-optioned 160 m.p.h. speedometer car.

I had a guy that wanted to buy my 1966 Mustang, putty up the rust in the front and rear frame tips and in the body, paint it and sell it to some unsuspecting buyer. I told him he wasn't buying my car if he was going to do that with it and hung up the phone on him.
  • There are many 300 mile cars out there, some people bought em and put em away, seats depend on how car was kept, same as leaks, look at how many low mile Cobra and Cobra R there are.... I think the car would sell for mid 25's, not 30...