Things that make you go hmmmmm?

edited March 2012 in For sale/wanted
This one is back on eBay but i can't help wonder why in all the many previous auctions it gets none (or very few) bids. Am I missing something in the eBay add? Seems like a reasonable price.

http://www.triplewhitefox.com/mustang/a ... %29|183688

Comments

• I've seen this car pop up every now and then on Ebay (although not when I was in the market to buy, unfortunately). It looks and sounds real nice and if the price is $10K or so it's a good price too. Makes me wonder if the engine is original or if any sheet metal has been replaced.
  • Gotta agree, by the pics the car looks great. Seats look great. So not sure why it hasn't sold. I think the price is reasonable. HMMMMMM????
  • Not selling aside; it's even had very few bids. That's what really made me wonder. He has it on CL for 9k and said it's neg so it might even be a steal at less than the current eBay.
  • Here is a tell. Look closely at the pic from 2006 and then the current pic. Looks like the car had a stripe in 2006 or it might just be a body line. If it is a pin stripe then the car has been painted.
  • Another weird thing if you compare the registrations to the for sale posts and he only had it a couple months before it went up for sale again, he sure got tired of it quick. LOL
  • Would like to TRADE ONLY dont need CASH. Yes your right Bill, somethings do make you go HMMMMM