Terry McCoy contact information

I have searched back through previous posts regarding the information that Terry McCoy has/had for feature cars. But haven't found any contact information. So how does one go about contacting him? Would love to talk to him via email or whatever is available.

Thanks.

Comments

• Well, back in mid-2011, Terry had to get out of the "business" of supplying build sequence numbers for the feature cars. Back at that time, I removed his contact information from the site. I'm sure he is open to communicating on other topics, though. The normal way I put people in contact with each other is to make sure each party is OK with it. So, I let him know you are looking to contact him.

On a related note, I have been meaning to post that Terry has an article in the most recent Fox Mustang Magazine titled Originality. It appears to be the first of an ongoing series on how the fox Mustangs were delivered from the factory. This is an exciting development. My hopes for this magazine is that it continues to cater to the purists of us out there and he is a great asset for them to have.