Emissions Labels - Part Numbers Needed

edited March 2012 in For sale/wanted
So, the solenoid covers on my cars either haven't been there or have been in terrible condition. Only my 1989 GT convertible has an original and it has the original emissions label on it.

I call my favorite place to by O.E. parts (when available) and the guys at the local Ford dealer are able to get me new old stock solenoid covers, air-bag warning label style (yes there are at least TWO variations in these). They tell me I need part numbers from the old emissions label(s) in order for them to order me new ones.

Hm-m-m. I don't have but the '89 to look at and the part number on it is garbled because the label is seperating. I know as Ford manufactures cars they change things from year to year at times too and using the 1989 label in 1990 - 1993 may be incorrect.

Does anyody have the following emissions labels on their cars still in tact and legible on their solenoid covers, and if so could I ask for the part numbers from the labels, please?

I need the part number for a 1992 5 Speed 5.0 (Red).

I need the part number for a 1993 5 Speed 5.0 (Canary/Black).

I need the part number for a 1993 AOD 5.0 (Triple-White).

I need the part number for a 1990 AOD 5.0 (7-Up).

I am sure the TW and the YW or YB convertibles will have the same labels AOD car to AOD car and 5 Speed car to 5 Speed car, but these may be different from AOD to 5 Speed.

In case your cars are missing these covers, the N.O.S. solenoid covers look great when replacing original cracked, damaged or missing covers too, but they are a bit pricey.

Thanks for your assistance.

Comments

• Correction, the 1989 GT convertible is my daughter's now. I owned it for so long I guess I forgot I gave it to her several years ago because it is here visiting the rest of the Mustangs in the corral/yard for a few months while my son-in-law recovers.
  • Ron E has shared his info. with me via email:
    My 92 Feature 5 speed is: F2AE-9C485
    HAM

My 93 TWF 5 speed is: F3AE-9C485
    JKP
  • Thanks for the assistance, I appreciate it. I am half-way there now. It really surprised me that Ford didn't have references to these labels in their parts databases. One used solenoid cover I located at a person's home that I was buying some stock exhaust parts and some seats at had the label on it for the 4 cylinder engine. There may be many variations of the labels too, as I have seen references to California Emissions and Cobra too. The 4 cylinder label has F3AE-9C485 JLC but also shows 2.3L-HM on the label so I knew it wasn't correct.