anyone have a 2005+ mustang?

edited March 2012 in Feature Mustangs
I saw these mats online and wonderd of the shape is generic enough that they might also work for our foxes. Need someone w/ a newer mustang to verify.

http://www.factorymuscleparts.com/image ... mats05.jpg

Comments

• I've never liked the black on black mats that the TW cars came with. I have a set of NOS mats for shows but I thought maybe a set of these for now and then would be cool.
  • I have a '12. I am storing both original mats, but have aftermarkets in both my cars. FWIW the mats in the '12 are about 2" longer and wider than the feature mats. I took the rear mat out of the '12--it does not fit in the feature rear--too big.
  • I saw a pair for sale for around $50.00 too and wondered the same thing. I thought my canary car could have those white ponies "Sharpie'd" for the yellow look to them, the TW could be left as is.

Do the front ones fit? 2 inches may tuck up higher on the firewall, but who would see that if it will clear the accelerator pedal? Throw the rears away and use the front ones in the TW and find some plain black rears to use in the car.

I was going to go by the local Ford dealer and see if they had some in stock that I could sample for a fit.

I have found small black rear mats in OTHER model Ford products in wrecking yards that fit the rear floors of my convertibles.
  • Fellas.... a y/w/5 sold on Ebay for $18.5K this week. The owner had it listed for NR and I sent him a email detailing the rarity of the car. The car was in Iowa with 14K original miles.